Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying all Barry Larkin's I Need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
WTB Barry Larkins Cards!!

Still looking to buy Barry Larkin cards. Will pay premiums for any I don't already have, but also may be interested in duplicates of his nicer, high end, and low #'d cards. Have been able to make a few deals already, so please let me know what you have!!

Also, if there are any other Larkin collectors on these boards, please shoot me a PM and let's see if we can help each other out. Would love to get to know the other Larkin collectors on here.

Thanks!!
Kyle

Last edited:

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I have a 2003 fleer platinum nameplate 3 color nameplate(red/white/black) numbered 56/97, plmk if interested

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Still looking to buy Barry Larkin cards. Will pay premiums for any I don't already have, but also may be interested in duplicates of his nicer, high end, and low #'d cards. Have been able to make a few deals already, so please let me know what you have!!

Also, if there are any other Larkin collectors on these boards, please shoot me a PM and let's see if we can help each other out. Would love to get to know the other Larkin collectors on here.

Thanks!!
Kyle

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I have a92 donruss elite that is auto'ed Would listen to an offer.

I normally don't purchase non-pack issued autos, so my interest level probably wouldn't warrant a good enough offer on it. But thanks for checking, I have seen other Diamond Kings and Elite cards that are autographed and they always look really cool.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Need a

2000 aurora premier date 34/52

if you do pm me what your looking to pay

Members online