Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Baseball Preview Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
If they are dumping stickers, that means that we might see Harper autos?

As well as with, 50 HOFers in the product, which names do you think they won't be able to get? There is 65 HOFers alive, but many of the recent members who have passed away, probably have signed stickers in the past for UD.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have to admit that I am intrigued. UD has put out some amazing cards over the years and I imagine that the licensing situation has forced them to step things up a bit. It's a rare product that I may actually buy wax. (Of course I could be totally off and this could be a total flop...)

Based on the additional info that came after this post, I'll kindly retract my statement.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
If they are dumping stickers, that means that we might see Harper autos?

As well as with, 50 HOFers in the product, which names do you think they won't be able to get? There is 65 HOFers alive, but many of the recent members who have passed away, probably have signed stickers in the past for UD.

Duke Snider comes to mind..

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If there are Harper autographs, I would imagine that violates the USA contract as all of them were signed under that agreement.

That said, if you're expecting Harper autographs...I'd erase that thought. Although, it'd be entertaining to see Upper Deck get hammered by someone else and you can guarantee that USA Baseball/MLB will go after them.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I went to a show this weekend and dealers were not very excited about this product at all. World of Sports boxes can't be given away.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
@UpperDeckSports --

Bad news: 2012 SP Signature Edition Baseball has been delayed. Good news: The product will be redemption free. All autos in pack! #Collect

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
@UpperDeckSports --

Bad news: 2012 SP Signature Edition Baseball has been delayed. Good news: The product will be redemption free. All autos in pack! #Collect

LOL...Did they actually consider having redemptions in a sticker-dump product?

Members online