Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MICHAEL JORDAN PRE-UPPER DECK AUTOGRAPH CARD W/ SKYBOX SEAL OF AUTHENTICITY - FOR TRADE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chickmagnet

May 7, 2012
Up for trade here is a PRE-UPPER DECK Michael Jordan autograph card with SKYBOX Seal of authenticity.. If you have something to offer, please PM me or reply to this thread

thanks

Attachments

• mj 3.jpg
    mj 3.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 108

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
could you give some kind of history of this card?
not pack pulled is it? buyback?

chickmagnet

May 7, 2012
I think this is a 1991 special autograph card by jordan before he signed to become an upper deck premiere endorser. That is all I can say about it but this was acquired when skybox went on bankruptcy sale...

If you want to make a deal on this stuff just let me know.. are you selling on ebay?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
UH YEAH, i sell a bit on ebay.
card looks fake, if not embossed
it is pretty untouchable.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Lol, i see an emboss in there somewhere.
I'll sell it for you but you'll need to include $ for authentication upfront. If it's legit, 20% commish, if not, i'll send it back to you in a PWE. Sound fair?

Sent from my DROIDX using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

chickmagnet

May 7, 2012
What do you mean you'll send it back to me? does this mean i have to send the card to you. Please PM me for this deal

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
We have online opinion why not do it before selling it

Probably because you are a brand new member, who has only posted about two Michael Jordan autograph cards that no one has heard of, seen, and aren't recognized by Beckett. I'm not saying the cards are fake, but with the amount of Jordan fakes out there the skepticism is going to high especially since one of the cards is a buyback with no COA. People aren't going to stake their ebay reputation on someone they don't know with cards that are most likely not genuine or best case are aftermarket cards with real autos that were doctored to look like pack pulled certified autos.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I think this is a 1991 special autograph card by jordan before he signed to become an upper deck premiere endorser. That is all I can say about it but this was acquired when skybox went on bankruptcy sale...

If you want to make a deal on this stuff just let me know.. are you selling on ebay?

Interesting and by interesting I mean I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Where is the COA from? I can tell you that its not a pack pulled certified card. Making it worse is that Skybox didnt use the stamp emboss on autos till 1995. By 1991-92 UD had MJ locked up. So its technically impossible to have a fleer signed card by a US spokesman.

If you got that card signed in person, you probably can have it JSA certified. But it wont pull huge dollars.

Just my opinion!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts