Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Ted Williams Personal Card Collection including Cut auto + MUCH more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
This is a lot which contains 27 cards including a Cut Signature card from 2004 Fleer Greats. Also included is a "Crowns of Gold" Game Used bat card from 2001 Fleer, a game used jersey card from 2003 Upper Deck Sweet Spot and a Sweet Spot Classic Red Sox logo patch. In addition to these cards there are 23 other cards from various companies including Leaf, Donruss and Upper Deck.
Includes prototypes, proof cards and limited edition issues that were sent to Ted Williams and/or the Williams Family.

Included is a hand signed letter from Claudia Williams, the daughter of Ted himself as well as a LOA from James Spence (JSA). Pictures of both are included. The case that these cards were kept in by Ted and/or Family has a sticker included that reads, 'The Ted Williams Collection". This lot is so incredible and one would never be able to put another one together as these were owned by the family.
The cards range from NM-NM/MT. I will consider trading as well.

Claudia Williams decided to make these available at public auction and these cards were purchased from that auction.

WilliamsPersonalCollection.jpg

WilliamsCut.jpg

WilliamsCollection.jpg

JSAletter.jpg

ClaudiaWilliamsletter.jpg

Last edited:

vpina87

Nov 28, 2011
Hey I have been sending you PMs but i havent heard back from you. Im still interested in this lot let me know.

Members online

Latest posts