Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

22-Pack Bowman Blue Wave Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

I bought these from eBay. I know, I know. They're VERY searchable, but I believe in the good people are capable of, rather than their deceptions. Plus I'm paying good money for these, and I'd like to think that most will just take their profit from that, because it's fairly pure.

I bought from 3 sellers. One of them was fairly obviously searched (No parallels of any kind in a 9-pack lot, the only packs that seller was selling). I'm not expecting anything to be done, but appropriate feedback has been left. :mad:

Beyond that the break was pretty terrible, but it was a fun rip. Ended up with (4) red waves, no autos. So basically it was (4) red waves in 13 packs which is right in line with the odds. I don't feel slight in not getting an auto out of 13 packs, but it does contribute to it being a rough break.

So here's the carnage:

Red Wave /25:

Nick Delmonico
Kes Carter
Dean Green
Jeff Malm

Notable Blue Waves:

Bryce Harper
Daniel Norris x4
Oscar Taveras
Xander Bogaerts x 2
Justin Nicolino
Tyler Austin
Carlos Martinez
Brandon Jacobs x 2
Jackie Bradley Jr
Dante Bichette Jr x 2
Jose Campos
Nick Castellanos
Anthony Rendon x 2

All is available. If you're looking for any other players let me know (no Cole or Hultzen, I know, off hand).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts