Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many 1/1s does everybody have in their collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nice sets guys! I was wondering if anybody else had the 1/1 sets from these. I'm thinking another Indian's player would "complete" the set. Heath Bell only had two from this set too. Latos had 3. I think a few combinations from players from the same team could complete the 3 card set. Weird how they did that.

Yea that sucks lol... Now that I see they can make like a three card picture, I wish he had a third... but how knows, I probably wouldn't own it and then I'd be :evil:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
You guys have some really nice cards and collections!

I have been fortunate enough to acquire exactly 1867 to this point, and while they are all Sportkings, they are not all baseball.

Here are a few of my favorite baseball pieces:

Last edited:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Had an amazing mail day today where several dozen extremely hard-to-find Sportkings 1/1 cards arrived.

My total 1/1 count is now exactly 1950. Here are some of the baseball pieces that arrived:

All contain guaranteed pieces of authentic, game-used memorabilia.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Had an amazing mail day today where several dozen extremely hard-to-find Sportkings 1/1 cards arrived.

My total 1/1 count is now exactly 1950. Here are some of the baseball pieces that arrived:

All contain guaranteed pieces of authentic, game-used memorabilia.

Nice, but I don't know what to say about that Ripkin card!

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I have 3.
Cliff Lee 2009 u&h printing plate
Jamie Moyer 2010 topps printing plate

and this(one of my favorite cards :D):
RYANHOWARDHHHHSTERLINGPATCH11.jpg

Members online

Latest posts