Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I just leveled up from Level 49 to... Level 49. I got a bunch of gold cards and my max ticket total went from 49 down to 15. Shouldn't have bothered melding so many cards thinking I'd reach Level 50 and keep my 49 tickets. Damn.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wait, your game didn’t level to 50? I got to 50 2 weeks ago and I got the Trout card.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have stopped giving Bunt my time.

I'm slowly selling off everything on eBay. If anyone is interested in anything, my username is AstrosAtoZ.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
PRIZE WHEEL OBSERVATIONS: I have been spinning the Prize Wheel more often since they nerfed Batter Up and I have noticed a few peculiar things 1. Cards which are marked as "sold out" are often available on the wheel. Shouldn't the card count remain fixed once the cards are sold out? 2. Cards can sometimes display with unusual errors:
20f7c65980f411ecb332f5c120c04e3f.jpg
eebacd8eee1b0b2552f656bf17f369b4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
PRIZE WHEEL OBSERVATIONS: I have been spinning the Prize Wheel more often since they nerfed Batter Up and I have noticed a few peculiar things 1. Cards which are marked as "sold out" are often available on the wheel. Shouldn't the card count remain fixed once the cards are sold out? 2. Cards can sometimes display with unusual errors:
20f7c65980f411ecb332f5c120c04e3f.jpg
eebacd8eee1b0b2552f656bf17f369b4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I just assumed the reason why #1 happens is because you are already in the middle of a prize wheel cycle when the prizes reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
don't forget to claim your one billionth pack celebration pack if it's still available for free.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Is Field Access still diamond only? I’m so close to that Syndergaard street award....

[MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION], if you still have tickets and wanna trade, I could use the new Cleon Jones archive snapshots gold

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JROLL72

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,

New here! Looking to pick up the gold Bregman and Koufax inserts in the card exchange but don't have any tickets left. Wondering if anyone had any and was interested in helping me out?

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Anyone else notice those gold coins cards showing up on the NFL Huddle app prize wheel? I assume they'll be coming to Bunt at some point. I am trying to figure out how do you use them to collect the gold coins?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Starting to worry. I don't see the option of login in with Google+
They are doing away Google+ login for all their apps. I couldn't log into Skate for a while because of it. If you contact support they will give you step by step instructions on how to switch your account from Google+ login to username/password login. It's a major pain, but I got through it.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online