Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yeah they change them pretty often...I finally just got my 20th ticket and go to try to get the Ryan/Syndergaard Dual Heritage relic...and sold out

thanks for telling me they change. In addition to mostly lame "THE TOPPS NEWS" cards, I see two diff dual-jersey relics and a chris sale auto in my card exchange section if I want to grab them, but I think i'll wait and see what comes along another time.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone have a 2018 gold deGrom or Syndergaard? Last two I need for Mets set

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Completed this, got the 50th Mike Piazza Mets award....

Now if anyone has 40 tickets to blow, I’m interested in the Syndergaard and Piazza triple relics, although I don’t know if I have anything worth a 50cc relic....got the Cespedes with the tickets I’ve earned so far

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Now if anyone has 40 tickets to blow, I’m interested in the Syndergaard and Piazza triple relics, although I don’t know if I have anything worth a 50cc relic....got the Cespedes with the tickets I’ve earned so far

No can do yet. I’m at 37 tickets. Maybe after today’s games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I picked up the Donaldson triple relic from card exchange as soon as I could. Luckily for me there haven't been many Blue Jays inserts this year, so I've been able to save up the couple of tickets I get each day from contests. The weekly contest is good because you don't have to do much, just score more than zero points all week and you get 5 tickets.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
FYI if you didn’t know. Topps gave everyone who completed the gold team sets prior to the deadline a diamond parallel to make up for allowing the awards to be collected after the deadline when people started to trade them back and forth.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008

Sent a trade for award swap if interested Here are the player we would be trading.

Mets
Blue Confonto
Blue Rosario
Blue Cespedes
Blue Degrom
Blue Syndergarrd
Blue smith
Blue bruce
Blue familia
GOLD Cabrera
GOLD ramos
GOLD Confonto
GOLD Rosario
GOLD Cespedes
GOLD Degrom
GOLD smith
GOLD bruce
GOLD familia

Dabcks
Green Corbin
Green Peralta
Red Bradley
Red *******
Red Goldschmidt
Blue Corbin
Blue Peralta
Blue Bradley
Blue *******
Blue Goldschmidt
Blue Greinke
Blue Lamb
Blue Walker
Blue Marte
Blue Ray
GOLD Corbin
GOLD Peralta
GOLD Bradley
GOLD *******
GOLD Goldschmidt
GOLD Greinke
GOLD Lamb
GOLD Walker
GOLD Marte
GOLD Ray

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sent a trade for award swap if interested Here are the player we would be trading.

Mets
BlueConfonto
BlueRosario
BlueCespedes
BlueDegrom
BlueSyndergarrd
Bluesmith
Bluebruce
Bluefamilia
GOLDCabrera
GOLDramos
GOLDConfonto
GOLDRosario
GOLDCespedes
GOLDDegrom
GOLDsmith
GOLDbruce
GOLDfamilia

Dabcks
GreenCorbin
GreenPeralta
RedBradley
RedPollock
RedGoldschmidt
BlueCorbin
BluePeralta
BlueBradley
BluePollock
BlueGoldschmidt
BlueGreinke
BlueLamb
BlueWalker
BlueMarte
BlueRay
GOLDCorbin
GOLDPeralta
GOLDBradley
GOLDPollock
GOLDGoldschmidt
GOLDGreinke
GOLDLamb
GOLDWalker
GOLDMarte
GOLDRay

Accepted and claimed the award and sent back. Just double check and make sure you got everything back right, it’s before 5am and my eyes are only half open, and don’t forget to claim the award before accepting the trade back

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Accepted and claimed the award and sent back. Just double check and make sure you got everything back right, it’s before 5am and my eyes are only half open, and don’t forget to claim the award before accepting the trade back

Sent one trade back to you. There were 2 cards missing. Should be good once you accept the trade.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I've not had good luck with this wave. I had to trade for most of mine. If you still need any, I'll give you any dupes I happen to get.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I nailed 95% via trade. Thanks tho. Now I’m working on gypsy wave 2 base and tarot base, just for the heck of it, I need two more base and a pile of the tarot base still

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I got the Stroman base and relic, which are all I wanted.

What does everyone thing of the newest update. When I open the free packs the cards are the rare invisible parallel . When I tap to flip over the card, just the little bar graph shows up.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I think I can count on one hand the number of times so far in Bunt 18 that I've seen two cards show up in Batter Up. Usually the second one is revealled after I walk off or strike out, but night I finally landed two.

20180622_210100.jpeg

I've only ever once seen three in one game, which was my best Batter Up game of the year, a complete game back in wave 1.

20180622_210042.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.