Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, I don’t have the patience for that, lol

But if you, or anyone else, has any Top 100 they don’t need, I’m looking to complete as much of the sets as I can, stupid Pete Alonso award...shouldn’t the award be the guy who’s number 1, not just some random award

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Man, I don’t have the patience for that, lol

But if you, or anyone else, has any Top 100 they don’t need, I’m looking to complete as much of the sets as I can, stupid Pete Alonso award...shouldn’t the award be the guy who’s number 1, not just some random award

I have two of these:

Austin Meadows,
Blake Snell,
Bryce Harper,
DJ Lemahieu,
Eloy Jimenez,
Jacob DeGrom,
Jose Abreu,
Luis Castillo,
Mike Clevinger,
Mookie Betts,
Tyler Glasgow,
Yasmani Grandal,
Yordan Alzarez,
Patrick Corbin,
Jorge Polanco.

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That’s what’s killing me, the slowness...and I finished the die cuts set and can’t figure out how to get the Alonso award

You p[robably figured this out, but the reward comes automatically, just later. I was having same "issue" with the Jackie Robinson prize card and then it finally showed up later.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I had 2.8 million coins earlier, and just got on to the app and they’re all gone now. My cards are still there though. And I have the ability to purchase packs again.

Yeah they wiped mine too, it’s not my fault I got 10k every time I claimed a mystery box and every time I had to force close the app and reopen it, if I didn’t get the damn spinning home plate of death every time I tried to do something I wouldn’t have had to force close and reopen so much, and I sent them a strongly worded email saying so. But...I’m sure I’ll get a response saying tough luck, suck it up

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Yeah they wiped mine too, it’s not my fault I got 10k every time I claimed a mystery box and every time I had to force close the app and reopen it, if I didn’t get the damn spinning home plate of death every time I tried to do something I wouldn’t have had to force close and reopen so much, and I sent them a strongly worded email saying so. But...I’m sure I’ll get a response saying tough luck, suck it up

Sorry, that sucks. There was a similar glitch in 2017. One could could rapid click and get multiple fusions. I had dozens of golds stockpiled which they removed after a few days as well.

Members online