Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
With the cheap coin prices for packs and the reasonable odds, it seems like card counts have really ballooned. So-called "Rares" have thousands of copies available. Great for us Bunters who play for free, but it must suck for players who actually pay money.

Pulled this for my Blue Jays collection, and within a few hours it's already at more than 750 count.
Screenshot_20200324-171046_BUNT.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I’m really enjoying getting the 30 In 30 cards every day.

There’s been some fantastic sets recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Agreed. The people that buy and flip on there don’t seem to like the app and the direction it went, but I’m having a lot of fun with it this year. The lag time is my only real complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have been pretty steadily logging in and getting packs this year. as well as last year Have never spent a cent on the game itself, but did buy 2 Garvey cards early on for a buck each.

I think I started doing this in 2013? Maybe 2014. I am at 55,289 cards now. How many cards do some of you hard core folks have or is it more about quality than quantity? I will sometimes craft, but you can kill too much time doing that, so I try not to much.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Didn't know how many I've had until now, 36,000 here. I've been on Bunt since 2013. I have completed parallel sets of 2012-2015 -- base and postseason. Starting in 2016, I started focusing on Yankee base & postseason sets as the parallels exploded. Chasing Tier 1 to 10.

Have played for free. Spent maybe $20 toward singles I really wanted mostly because trading is a hassle and takes too much time. Sold a bit more than that.

Love the Jeter set, spent all my 2.5 million coins on these. Gonna be rebuilding for a while now.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Didn't know how many I've had until now, 36,000 here. I've been on Bunt since 2013. I have completed parallel sets of 2012-2015 -- base and postseason. Starting in 2016, I started focusing on Yankee base & postseason sets as the parallels exploded. Chasing Tier 1 to 10.

Have played for free. Spent maybe $20 toward singles I really wanted mostly because trading is a hassle and takes too much time. Sold a bit more than that.

Love the Jeter set, spent all my 2.5 million coins on these. Gonna be rebuilding for a while now.

Same here, this was today’s pull

IMG_3765.JPG

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Trading bad this year? I haven’t really posted in the general feed. I’ve been targeting the specific set feeds looking to finish sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, trade feed is ok, but blind trading doesn’t work for $hit...and I hate that cuz that’s how I got most of my trades done, especially if you’re looking for something specific, like I pulled a Thairo Estrada blue GQ sig and wanted to swap it for the Alonso, took forever to do it, with blind trading I woulda had it done in a day, otherwise took me two weeks maybe

Members online

Latest posts