Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I've been playing for a little bit, but I haven't been very active. If anybody wants to add me, my username is clarkzac

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I still have I number of various inserts that I want GONE! Tired of lookin at em!
ASG set, I have Kazmir, Gordon, Rizzo and Teheran
Leather Rollins
Molina Archives
Soriano Goin Yard
Looking for GOLD starting pitchers, ESPECIALLY Stroman. Also Rasmus GOLD as well.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I still have I number of various inserts that I want GONE! Tired of lookin at em!
Leather Rollins
Molina Archives
Soriano Goin Yard
Looking for GOLD starting pitchers, ESPECIALLY Stroman. Also Rasmus GOLD as well.

I have 1,800 gold cards and I dont have either one of them, maybe they don't have base cards yet?

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
That makes absolutely no sense to me but awesome for you! Turned a free app card into a nice PC Card or you could gamble it on a box even

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Is it too late for me to get in on that?

Can you send the June League Leader set back, I have someone else wanting to borrow it, thanks

I just joined this and have the vaguest of understanding for what I'm doing. Same username as on here, Bootstraps9, so add me if you want. Also I already have two Men of ?Something? Kershaw cards and two gold Pedroias. Does anyone know if you can use the same card twice? If so I'm going to keep the Kershaws but am willing to trade someone the Pedroia..

Welcome to Bunt Nation, added you

Well I've been playing for a little bit, but I haven't been very active. If anybody wants to add me, my username is clarkzac

opened 5 signature packs and hit a stanton super rare (5) wonder how that would sell on ebay?

Congrats! With only 200 copies out there I knew the Stanton would go for a pretty penny.

Out of curiosity why would someone buy a topps bunt card? You can't get the actual card can you?

I have bought Bunt cards on eBay, not only do I hoard physical Andre Dawson cards, I am now hoarding his digital ones as well. I have 13 of his signature card and 35 of his TBT card.

I've seen the sales but can't the buyer open up a claim saying they never received anything?

I am not sure about this, I suppose if you screen shot the trade then all is good.

They do indeed in the latest release

I just got 100 more gold cards today and no luck on those two.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Can you send the June League Leader set back, I have someone else wanting to borrow it, thanks

Congrats! With only 200 copies out there I knew the Stanton would go for a pretty penny.

I have bought Bunt cards on eBay, not only do I hoard physical Andre Dawson cards, I am now hoarding his digital ones as well. I have 13 of his signature card and 35 of his TBT card.

I am not sure about this, I suppose if you screen shot the trade then all is good.

I just got 100 more gold cards today and no luck on those two.

Crap, I thought I had

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Leather Rollins
Molina Archives
Soriano Goin Yard

Still have these. Please, help me get rid of em!

Members online