Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I tell ya what....I've been wheeling and dealing myself into some great cards I never woulda thought I'd ever gotten lately...too bad they aren't real...

Hahahaha I thought they were real and topps just sent them later. Thats y I was shocked people we're spending money on eBay for them

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Damn. Only 123 coins left and didn't pull a Jays Clinched.

Trading non-Jays for Jays Post Season. Also trading base white/green/red dupes for set needs.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Damn. Only 123 coins left and didn't pull a Jays Clinched.

Trading non-Jays for Jays Post Season. Also trading base white/green/red dupes for set needs.

I have 6 Blue Jay Post Season cards. Feel free to take a look and see if you need any of them

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] sent you a dupe
Green trade

Roderick [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], you must be pretty close to the green set? You have a lot of dupes I need, but I don't have any for you

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have 6 Blue Jay Post Season cards. Feel free to take a look and see if you need any of them

I'll have to check later today. You collect Cubs, right?

Roderick [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], you must be pretty close to the green set? You have a lot of dupes I need, but I don't have any for you

I finished the white, green, and red sets from Series 1 & 2. I got a lot of dupes trying to pull the Estrada Grid near the end of the regular season. Are you still working on series 2?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I finished the white, green, and red sets from Series 1 & 2. I got a lot of dupes trying to pull the Estrada Grid near the end of the regular season. Are you still working on series 2?

Yeah, I believe so...too many damn series and sets and all tnat

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'll have to check later today. You collect Cubs, right?

If you happen to have any green dupes I'd be interested in trying to work a deal for some. Getting close to the set so I figure why not try for it

Username- clarkzac

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'd be willing to trade dupes for dupes as well. Pretty sure I'm getting close to the Series 1 Red set. Would love to trade some Series 1-2 dupes as I have quite a few if anybody needs any.

Username - TGUTTA

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'll have add you guys to my friends list and do some trading after work. (The WiFi at my workplace is extremely slow, and Bunt is such a data hogging app.)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] I sent you a 2-part trade, basically an 18-for-1.

[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] I tried to put together a trade but there are no base dupes that I need, and I assume you're not trading singles. I'd love to pry one of those Blue Jays post season inserts I need away from you though. Anything I have come close? :D

[MENTION=8997]Enfuego[/MENTION] Check your trades and see what you think.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One pack of postseason heroes and I pulled the Cueto insert. So in 2 packs I pulled deGrom and cueto inserts limited to 200 each

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What does the rating mean? Its not like someone can make a trade then never send

Trader rating would be like me asking for Zachs deGrom postseason hero card and offering a few white base cards, Zach would be like, I'm no idiot and your trade sucks, one star rating, you get a bunch of those, and then people won't want to trade with you. It encourages fair dealings and the like