Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Trader rating would be like me asking for Zachs deGrom postseason hero card and offering a few white base cards, Zach would be like, I'm no idiot and your trade sucks, one star rating, you get a bunch of those, and then people won't want to trade with you. It encourages fair dealings and the like

I see

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
@clarkzac I sent you a 2-part trade, basically an 18-for-1.

@TGutta I tried to put together a trade but there are no base dupes that I need, and I assume you're not trading singles. I'd love to pry one of those Blue Jays post season inserts I need away from you though. Anything I have come close? :D

@Enfuego Check your trades and see what you think.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Done

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's some pretty good luck right there! I would suggest going to buy another Heritage High Number blaster ;)

I might have to lol. Today starts fall break but I won't be leaving until tomorrow morning leaving me with nobody and nothing for tonight

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I feel your pain! Sucks to know I don't have a shot any more post season Jays inserts... can't build up my coin balance fast enough (I still refuse to spend real money on Bunt).

Gotta get an iPhone for tapjoy ;)

So 240k this morning, absolutely nothing

One pack this afternoon.......

Cueto... :(

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Gotta get an iPhone for tapjoy ;)

So 240k this morning, absolutely nothing

One pack this afternoon.......

Cueto... :(

There is tapjoy on Android too. Maybe I need to start downloading apps to get the thousands of coins, rather than watching commercials for hundreds of coins.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There is tapjoy on Android too. Maybe I need to start downloading apps to get the thousands of coins, rather than watching commercials for hundreds of coins.

Heck yeah you do! And do the free trials of stuff, just make sure to cancel before the free trial is up! I've gotten a ton of coins that way, and if you have numerous email addresses you can do numerous free trials too.....if you get my drift

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I can't see paying real money for it neither. Guess someone is or they would abandon the platform.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Seems from the fan feeds and stuff that a lot of people are...I'm in your boat tho, I've never put a dollar into the game

Members online

Latest posts