Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You earn coins every day you log in. You use those coins to buy virtual packs.
You "play" up to 9 cards at a time, and based on each players performance, you earn or lose points.
There are common (white,) uncommon (green,) rare (red,) scarce (silver) and super rare (gold) variations. Think of everything above common as a multiplier. Uncommon earns more than common, rare more than uncommon and so on.
Right now, starting pitchers are where it's at. They can earn you a ton of points if they have a good game, They can also lose points, so choose wisely.

What I like to do is when I get up in the morning before work, I use mlb.com 's schedule for the day, and select pitchers and hitters based on that.
I will play as many players as I can for a specific time period. For example, if there are a couple of 1pm games, I will fill my line up with players from those games. Then, I will do the same for 4-5pm games, again at 7pm, and 10pm (EST.)
You can get even more detailed if you want to..like for example, if you choose a starter, and he is getting killed, you can remove him at any time. You will still score, or lose points for the time he is in your line up, but you can replace him with a reliever, hitter, whatever you choose. Sometimes, is makes more sense to remove a starting pitcher and replace them with a batter if that batter is having a great game. Just remember you only score (or lose) points for the time they are in your line up. If a pitcher starts off bad and has a couple rough innings and you choose to remove him, you stop receiving (or losing) points if he happens to straighten things out, unless you put him back in the game.
Hope that helps some!

How does this work with retired players?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just created an account, don't really know what I am doing, my name is HAWK8 [MENTION=5369]nofrills[/MENTION] I have Janssen

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Okay, so this is basically like playing fantasy baseball with digital baseball cards. As sad as it sounds, I am already addicted to opening digital baseball card packs so I bought some coins and I have two super rare cards Garrett Jones and Manny Machado. I have 5 scarce and 5 rare including what looks like to be an insert of Billy Hamilton and a Yu Darvish. Im at -10 points since I started playing, ugh lol

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I just sent you a trade...need 1 more Marlins card to complete the team set. [MENTION=1923]cartersprings[/MENTION] I just sent you a trade for 1 final Padres card I need to complete their team set.

Both trades are 3 for 1.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
How do the rankings work on the back of the cards? I have Mike Trout ranked at 315, Yu Darvish ranked at 94, and Garrett Jones ranked at 53 for average points per game.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
How do the rankings work on the back of the cards? I have Mike Trout ranked at 315, Yu Darvish ranked at 94, and Garrett Jones ranked at 53 for average points per game.

Honestly not sure. At first I thought it was based on average points per game, but starting pitchers don't play every game, and Topps wasn't taking that into account...at least they weren't, might be now though.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Honestly not sure. At first I thought it was based on average points per game, but starting pitchers don't play every game, and Topps wasn't taking that into account...at least they weren't, might be now though.

Interested in trading one of your Junior Lake scare digital cards or any other Cubs?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So if someone has a league leader card, or one of the other cards you need for an award, can you trade with them, get the award and then trade it right back?

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I believe so. I don't think they take away your award if you were to do so.
I've seen people offering to "loan" cards to people, which I assume it's so they can get awards.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Is there a way to put cards you want in a PC in separate folder?

Plus [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] you might want to choose a favorite team, it might help you get more Astros cards.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Is there a way to put cards you want in a PC in separate folder?

Plus [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] you might want to choose a favorite team, it might help you get more Astros cards.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

I think you can "lock" PC cards

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I believe so. I don't think they take away your award if you were to do so.
I've seen people offering to "loan" cards to people, which I assume it's so they can get awards.

Ok well I have all the men of action cards (Hernandez Strasbourg and Kershaw) for loan, and I pretty much need every other award, haha

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Make sure they give you some sort of collateral!

Okay, I have some cards now and I pulled a Gray Sig, whats it worth?

Someone offered me Hernandez Men In Action, Super Rare Cabrera & Puig & Papelbon & Wright & Soriano & Beckham, Rare Strasburg, and Scarce Trout for it

I also trade a Hunter Sunday Night Baseball for Strasburg Men In Action & Kershaw Men In Action and scarce Samardzija

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone want to swap cards for awards please let me know, trying to complete the team collection awards

Members online

Latest posts