Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Topps Bunt Thread

canadian24fan
     muskyhuntermike
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is free, although you can buy additional coins in game. You don't really have to though since you get coin everyday as long as you sign in. 1000/day and 9000 on your 7th straight day.
    You also get coins for other things as well. Like finishing up a team set for example.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added those who have listed their ID's. Feel free to add me CSprings is my ID.

If you need a particular card lmk and I'll help if I'm able.

"I was told I would never make it because I'm too short. Well, I'm still too short, but I've got 10 All-Star games, two World Series championships, and I'm a very happy and contented guy. It doesn't matter what your height is, it's what's in your heart." - Kirby Puckett

olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's not available for Android yet? I checked topps.com and Google Play with no luck. Still beta testing I guess.

- Rodrick
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    Looks like it's not available for Android yet? I checked topps.com and Google Play with no luck. Still beta testing I guess.

- Rodrick
    According to James it has been

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...d.php?t=139352

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Yep, it should be in the Google Play store.

"I was told I would never make it because I'm too short. Well, I'm still too short, but I've got 10 All-Star games, two World Series championships, and I'm a very happy and contented guy. It doesn't matter what your height is, it's what's in your heart." - Kirby Puckett

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    You earn coins every day you log in. You use those coins to buy virtual packs.
    You "play" up to 9 cards at a time, and based on each players performance, you earn or lose points.
    There are common (white,) uncommon (green,) rare (red,) scarce (silver) and super rare (gold) variations. Think of everything above common as a multiplier. Uncommon earns more than common, rare more than uncommon and so on.
    Right now, starting pitchers are where it's at. They can earn you a ton of points if they have a good game, They can also lose points, so choose wisely.

What I like to do is when I get up in the morning before work, I use mlb.com 's schedule for the day, and select pitchers and hitters based on that.
    I will play as many players as I can for a specific time period. For example, if there are a couple of 1pm games, I will fill my line up with players from those games. Then, I will do the same for 4-5pm games, again at 7pm, and 10pm (EST.)
    You can get even more detailed if you want to..like for example, if you choose a starter, and he is getting killed, you can remove him at any time. You will still score, or lose points for the time he is in your line up, but you can replace him with a reliever, hitter, whatever you choose. Sometimes, is makes more sense to remove a starting pitcher and replace them with a batter if that batter is having a great game. Just remember you only score (or lose) points for the time they are in your line up. If a pitcher starts off bad and has a couple rough innings and you choose to remove him, you stop receiving (or losing) points if he happens to straighten things out, unless you put him back in the game.
    Hope that helps some!
    How does this work with retired players?
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just created an account, don't really know what I am doing, my name is HAWK8 @nofrills I have Janssen
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so this is basically like playing fantasy baseball with digital baseball cards. As sad as it sounds, I am already addicted to opening digital baseball card packs so I bought some coins and I have two super rare cards Garrett Jones and Manny Machado. I have 5 scarce and 5 rare including what looks like to be an insert of Billy Hamilton and a Yu Darvish. Im at -10 points since I started playing, ugh lol

olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cartersprings View Post
    Yep, it should be in the Google Play store.
    My old Samsung GS2 is running an OS version too old to support Topps Bunt. I guess that's why my Play Store searches didn't find it.

Oh well, probably better that I can't get addicted to it!

- Rodrick
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

canadian24fan
     muskyhuntermike
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk8 View Post
    How does this work with retired players?
    Honestly I have no idea, but fairly certain those are for collecting, rather than playing

canadian24fan
     muskyhuntermike
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrMet I just sent you a trade...need 1 more Marlins card to complete the team set. @cartersprings I just sent you a trade for 1 final Padres card I need to complete their team set.

Both trades are 3 for 1.

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do the rankings work on the back of the cards? I have Mike Trout ranked at 315, Yu Darvish ranked at 94, and Garrett Jones ranked at 53 for average points per game.

canadian24fan
     muskyhuntermike
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk8 View Post
    How do the rankings work on the back of the cards? I have Mike Trout ranked at 315, Yu Darvish ranked at 94, and Garrett Jones ranked at 53 for average points per game.
    Honestly not sure. At first I thought it was based on average points per game, but starting pitchers don't play every game, and Topps wasn't taking that into account...at least they weren't, might be now though.

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    Honestly not sure. At first I thought it was based on average points per game, but starting pitchers don't play every game, and Topps wasn't taking that into account...at least they weren't, might be now though.
    Interested in trading one of your Junior Lake scare digital cards or any other Cubs?

Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just realized I earned three awards last night!