Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sent trades to both you guys, I can understand if you reject, most of my good cards have gone into other pursuits, but for never putting money into the app I think I've built up a pretty healthy Mets collection. Anyway, just trade them to me after the World Series when they just become another Worthless card ;)

On another note, called one of those tapjoy things about finding a college. They took my zip code and the only masters program the lady could find was social work, I said I wasn't really interested and either she hung up or the call got dropped, which I think happened, because I think she was still talking...but I still got my 100k+ coins! Was kinda skeptical that would happen, but it did, yay!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I have some inserts, pilfer away at my stash of cards.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

A_Pharis

Sent trades to both you guys, I can understand if you reject, most of my good cards have gone into other pursuits, but for never putting money into the app I think I've built up a pretty healthy Mets collection. Anyway, just trade them to me after the World Series when they just become another Worthless card ;)

On another note, called one of those tapjoy things about finding a college. They took my zip code and the only masters program the lady could find was social work, I said I wasn't really interested and either she hung up or the call got dropped, which I think happened, because I think she was still talking...but I still got my 100k+ coins! Was kinda skeptical that would happen, but it did, yay!

Countered.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]:
Iaccepted your trade. Thanks! I'm sure I'll be missing most of the PS golds at the deadline and will miss out on the reward. :mad:

I'm definitely interested in the Tulo but if I don't have anything you want in return now, it might be a while before I do since I'm not buying many packs these days. :eek:

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]:
Iaccepted your trade. Thanks! I'm sure I'll be missing most of the PS golds at the deadline and will miss out on the reward. :mad:

I'm definitely interested in the Tulo but if I don't have anything you want in return now, it might be a while before I do since I'm not buying many packs these days. :eek:

Maybe you can find a friendly Canadian to loan you the cards you need and then send them a nice card as a thank you...?

I think I mighta found that guy to help me with my Mets PS stuff, but you never know, he might just say it and not do it, but I hope he comes through!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Maybe you can find a friendly Canadian to loan you the cards you need and then send them a nice card as a thank you...?

I think I mighta found that guy to help me with my Mets PS stuff, but you never know, he might just say it and not do it, but I hope he comes through!

Chevk your trades. Good enough?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Friendly Canadian? Friendly [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!

Thanks for trading me the universe! :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone else have trouble trying to figure out how to juggle tapjoy for bunt and huddle? I build one up and then I'm like crap, I need to build the other one up. Especially chasing Mets cards in Bunt and my sets in Huddle

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

And my guy didn't come through... :( need about 19 PS golds to
Complete the set :/ don't think that's gunna happen

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone else have trouble trying to figure out how to juggle tapjoy for bunt and huddle? I build one up and then I'm like crap, I need to build the other one up. Especially chasing Mets cards in Bunt and my sets in Huddle

I concentrate on Bunt. I watch the ad videos occasionally on Huddle but rely mostly on the daily reward coins. On Bunt I've started downloading then deleting apps for coins, but I'm still not at all comfortable registering for free trials that ask for credit card info.

And my guy didn't come through... :( need about 19 PS golds to
Complete the set :/ don't think that's gunna happen

Me too. I think I need 19 or 20 Jays, mostly golds.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Friendly Canadian? Friendly [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!

Thanks for trading me the universe! :)

You better go buy some logo die cut packs, I just pulled me a Joey Bats...not to mention a Schwarber and Cain, plus a few nonMets PS Golds, hopefully I can flip for some Mets PS Golds, but I think those packs are the way to go!

Members online