Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
You better go buy some logo die cut packs, I just pulled me a Joey Bats...not to mention a Schwarber and Cain, plus a few nonMets PS Golds, hopefully I can flip for some Mets PS Golds, but I think those packs are the way to go!

Yikes, I didn't even notice those before they sold out! Gotta build up my coin balance (only have about 60k.)

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yikes, I didn't even notice those before they sold out! Gotta build up my coin balance (only have about 60k.)

The packs literally couldn't have been in the store more than a half hour before they sold out, it was super quick!

Heck, if you can get the triple sig, or '86
Stub from Mox I'll trade you the Joey Bats die cut for it ;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
They messed up fire 2 and super fire 2
Are
Switched in price, hurry now for cheap guaranteed fire 2 inserts!!!!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I just bought one of each Fire pack and pulled Hank Aaron from the Super Fire and Billy Hamilton from the regular pack! Card count on the backs say "0", which I assume just isn't up to date.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I just bought one of each Fire pack and pulled Hank Aaron from the Super Fire and Billy Hamilton from the regular pack! Card count on the backs say "0", which I assume just isn't up to date.

Mine are updated, but yours definitely aren't, since I pulled two Billy Hamiltons myself. I got 5 of the super packs when they messed up the prices, so for the price of one regular super pack I got 5
"Discounted" super packs, pulled
Two Hamiltons (one of which I traded for Syndergaard, the only Met in the set), Arrieta, Goldschmidt, and, even though he's a Yankee, one of the best looking cards I've ever seen on Bunt
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1446171521.940984.jpg
Mo

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow the Fires are hot! People are buying packs and trading for them like crazy. Saw one guy with multiples of the Donaldson gold variant.

I was able to quickly flip my Aaron and Hamilton Fires for two Donaldson's - a Fire and a Vintage green variation. I'm happy.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow the Fires are hot! People are buying packs and trading for them like crazy. Saw one guy with multiples of the Donaldson gold variant.

I was able to quickly flip my Aaron and Hamilton Fires for two Donaldson's - a Fire and a Vintage green variation. I'm happy.

You shoulda seen it when the packs were mispriced! Haha
I think the variations are okay, but I'm happy with my regular Syndergaard, don't really want the variation of it, cuz the regular has the Mets colors and all, the variation just looks...I dunno...off in my opinion.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Tap joy is having a "World Series sale". All offers are 1.5x normal. Might be a good chance to take advantage of some offers and build up some good coinage!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Tap joy is having a "World Series sale". All offers are 1.5x normal. Might be a good chance to take advantage of some offers and build up some good coinage!

Bro, how do u ever get the coins? I've watched awful trailors, downloaded awful games and clicked on awful ads and got many 1/4 of the coins. Send didn't get coin notices and still never got them

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Bro, how do u ever get the coins? I've watched awful trailors, downloaded awful games and clicked on awful ads and got many 1/4 of the coins. Send didn't get coin notices and still never got them

Just lucky I guess? I dunno, I get 95% of the coins right away, and for the 5% I don't get I put in a claim and usually get them within a day or two most of the time

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

Just lucky I guess? I dunno, I get 95% of the coins right away, and for the 5% I don't get I put in a claim and usually get them within a day or two most of the time

I'm on an Android phone and sometimes I get the coins up to an hour or so later. Definitely don't get them right away. Sometimes I find you have to refresh the app to see the coin balance change.

I'll have to get at it this evening and score some coins at 1.5x.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I called one of those "call for a home security quote ones" b.s.ed with the girl a bit, then hung up, never gave her any real "info" but got 150k+

Members online