Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Well, if I thought I had anything worth the Sig, I'd totally trade for it. Interested for sure.
In reality, they're only worth whatever you can get for it. When I have something people really want, I will sit on the offers for as long as possible, then accept whatever seems like the best deal.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well I have been on Bunt a good amount of time today. I believe I have the whole common set. I bought the Andre Dawson sig off eBay today. Joined a Bunt forum and the guys over there have been extremely nice and helpful. If you guys join they will help you out with any commons that you want or need. The forum is bunthuddlekick.com and the two guys that really helped e out were guineapirates and ALDD22
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sent you a trade for all of my extra Mets [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] let me know what you would want Corey Kluber, sent a trade for two uncommon Giants but I don't know what you are looking for

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I downloaded, signed up, now what? I can't seem to figure anything out. So far not a straight forward explanation of what to do with it.

Fordman

I have an extra Jay Bruce if you are interested. Sent you a trade but you did not respond.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You should try to sign in every day, at least for a minute or two. You got 1000 coins each day and then the seventh day you get a big bonus

I have been using my bonus to buy the rookie packs, get a good amount of gold and silver out of them especially for the price

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If you collect all three of the Men Of Action inserts you get a 5,000 coin bonus. If anyone wants to borrow the three cards and then give them back after you get the bonus let me know

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Accepted your trade, are you looking for one of each Bruce or multiple of each?

I just want one of each. Still kinda still not sure what it is I'm doing. I dont see the trade accepted on mine. Are you sure you have the correct Bunt SN: JayBruceFan ?

Fordman

UPDATE: Now I see the trade. Got the 2 Jay Bruce Cards. Thank You!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just want one of each. Still kinda still not sure what it is I'm doing. I dont see the trade accepted on mine. Are you sure you have the correct Bunt SN: JayBruceFan ?

Fordman

UPDATE: Now I see the trade. Got the 2 Jay Bruce Cards. Thank You!

Fordman

Just traded for a Jay Bruce gold if you want it

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Just signed up. WIRE2WIRE if anyone wants to add. Got a few Kershaw men of action, a super rare Jeter and a super rare Puig among others

Sent from my EVO using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Just traded for a Jay Bruce gold if you want it

Thought maybe that Puig might help you get some points. With the way he batted against Cincy though, his bat might have cooled down! Ive lost 72 points with him today alone with his strike outs and put out at 2nd base on the attempted steal.

Fordman

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Still not sure what I am doing...but I have cards to trade. JUMBOJOHNNY

No idea what I am looking for either...what sets give bonus coins? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts