Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I just tried sending you a trade. I don't have any trades yet. Even if you don't want the card, can you let me know you received the offer? Gotta figure out trading on here. Also let me know if it shows a different user name than gracecollector. Thanks!

Yep, I got a trade from you, gracecollector, but it says you already have 17 trades with a two star rating, we need to get that up ;)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So I'm learning the base cards aren't worth squat, even the gold and red. It's hard to tell relative value of cards for making trades. Thanks for my first trade MrMet, not sure why it shows 17 trades as that was my first. 17 might be the number of offers I made. So you can get rated just on your offers I take it? Not sure how I got 2 star rating.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I'm learning the base cards aren't worth squat, even the gold and red. It's hard to tell relative value of cards for making trades. Thanks for my first trade MrMet, not sure why it shows 17 trades as that was my first. 17 might be the number of offers I made. So you can get rated just on your offers I take it? Not sure how I got 2 star rating.

No problem, glad I had a Grace for you. Yeah, you can get rated on offers, if you offer me a trade and it stinks I can decline your trade and rate you one star, etc. so I guess a lot of people didn't like your offers....
And gold/blue/red are valuable to guys who are trying to complete sets, but not as trade bait for inserts,etc, unless you get lucky, or offer a bunch of golds for a high count insert or something. It's confusing at first but it gets easier, also I think a lot of people are waiting for 2016 cards and don't want 2015s anymore.
It'll get easier, and there's a lot of us on here on bunt, and I'm sure we're all willing to help. Feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll do my best to help and I'm sure others will too

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks for the help. Do you know the odds of the various Tek patterns that just came out?

That I'm actually not sure of lol, but these
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1457131467.298279.jpg
And the ones that look like computer circuit boards seem to be the rarer two that I've noticed, rarity in terms of lower card counts

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] Bunt is the same as "real" cards in that prople bust packs chasing "hits", making the base cards pretty worthless.

On the bottom of the backs of the cards is the print run and the type of card, for example the blue Duda parallel with a print run of 8673:
1457142356385.jpg

Or a Byron Buxton High Tek variation insert with a print run of 35:
1457142400807.jpg

If I were you I'd save up coins and spend them on the 2016 cards when they come out. Then you can use them to play the challenge games when the season starts, similiar to fantasy baseball, and win more coins each day.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Has anyone heard anything about when 2016 Bunt will be out? The regular season starts in a few weeks, and I would assume people would want some time to build up their 2016 cards for playing the challenges.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Has anyone heard anything about when 2016 Bunt will be out? The regular season starts in a few weeks, and I would assume people would want some time to build up their 2016 cards for playing the challenges.

Haven't heard anything, but I don't really follow bunt "news"

Also, one packed the Vlad the Impaler nickname card and got a heck of a haul for it!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

Apparently when the regular season starts (stupid Topps!)

Some blogger wrote a post about digital cards, I replied back with why 2016 topps physical has been out 3 weeks and no 2016 bunt cards and did Topps abandon bunt because there are not very many new cards added. Blogger must blow a *** of cash on bunt because his reply was like defending topps by saying 2016 bunt doesn't come out until the season starts, it's always been that way, and topps hasn't abandoned the app because there are new cards added.

don't know why topps can't release 2016 bunt as spring training starts so people can start opening 2016 packs and get ready for the regular season.

Members online