Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
This past week was the first week that I played for points and I ended up #381 overall for the week. Won 4 weekly awards: Beat Team Leaderboard Average Score, Beat the Average Score of the Top 1000, Scored over 25,000 points, and Overall Leaderboard Top 1000. I'm not positive but I think I get a special card for finishing in the top 400.

I opened a lot of base card packs looking for gold and silver starting pitchers yesterday and today so if you are looking for some base cards then take a look at my doubles. I have over 4000 cards.

I pulled the new Sunday Night Holt card if anyone wants to borrow it for the award.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], anytime you get a points/award card, send it over, and I'll have it back to you asap

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It might be me. I have been sending trades out to everyone in this thread so I can complete some team sets. When I do, I'm trying to make it almost impossible for anyone to decline it. Plus I'm only trading dupes of any cards.

I sent you a counter to your last trade because you keep over paying in your trades.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I sent you a counter to your last trade because you keep over paying in your trades.

I'm not too concerned. I just am looking to complete the base sets for the awards and get all versions of the Yankees cards. I'm only trading dupes I have, so not too concerned about over paying.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm not too concerned. I just am looking to complete the base sets for the awards and get all versions of the Yankees cards. I'm only trading dupes I have, so not too concerned about over paying.

Okay, I will keep accepting then

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I tried to accept and it said the trade was voided

I must have traded the extra card in the trade in another trade before you accepted your trade. I traded the Holt SNB last night for the Gardner SNB and I pulled the Carlton GM and I sent them both over in a trade this morning.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I must have traded the extra card in the trade in another trade before you accepted your trade. I traded the Holt SNB last night for the Gardner SNB and I pulled the Carlton GM and I sent them both over in a trade this morning.

And returned, thanks so much!

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It might be me. I have been sending trades out to everyone in this thread so I can complete some team sets. When I do, I'm trying to make it almost impossible for anyone to decline it. Plus I'm only trading dupes of any cards.

It is you, and thanks! Still working on a complete base set!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It is you, and thanks! Still working on a complete base set!

I have over 4,300 cards and you can trade for any of my doubles. Not trading silver or gold starting pitching doubles unless I have more than 9 combined or if you send an equal value starting pitching in return.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I don't play this as often as other players do but I have fun and kill time with it when I do. If anybody wants to add me my name is TGUTTA.

I added you

I have been improving every week with the points. But still no where near the top of the pack guys.

I keep getting better, trying to crack the top 100. I added over 100 golds to my account last night. Take a look. Would love to trade for some gold starting or silver starting pitching.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]
If you wanna trade your Bautista Cannon Series, take a look at my cards, and see if we can make a deal. Don't really want to part with starting pitchers, unless I have dupes.

Members online