Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
I take it no one else is having this problem. Here is another response I received from the support group that makes no sense.

One of the reasons our producers started trying to redefine the BUNT experience was to help with rarity. If every fan has access to every chase, the card counts have to be higher, meaning that there would be more of specific cards. When there are more of specific cards, they aren't as valuable - or as fun to acquire!

I did double-check with our operations staff, and they confirmed if you get a small coin bundle from the store, you should have full access to all of our exclusive app content this coming season.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Has anyone pulled an Upton or Benoit Down to the Deadline? I've tried to land them but all I've been able to pull is a Nunez. I'll gladly trade the Nunez for either Blue Jay. Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
you might want to check out the "watch to earn" free coins as something weird might be going on. Every video was 500 coins and I wasn't cut off at like 4 videos. I was able to add about 30,000 in free coins.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
I take it no one else is having this problem. Here is another response I received from the support group that makes no sense.

One of the reasons our producers started trying to redefine the BUNT experience was to help with rarity. If every fan has access to every chase, the card counts have to be higher, meaning that there would be more of specific cards. When there are more of specific cards, they aren't as valuable - or as fun to acquire!

I did double-check with our operations staff, and they confirmed if you get a small coin bundle from the store, you should have full access to all of our exclusive app content this coming season.

That is very strange. looks like they are "experimenting" with you. For the series 2 jumbo it may only appear if you hit pack icon on a series 2 teal. Sent you a couple dbacks you need for strasburg stripe.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
gatorfif

Latest guy to buy a card on ebay, not pay, and then not respond to any communication for a week. Block if you feel the need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Now I've fallen victim to the lost account phenomenon that others have recently. I can't log in any way I try... it just keeps crashing. :confused:

After a few days without Bunt on my phone, I figured out what the issue was.

My problem started when I decided to go into my app manager and clear the cache for Bunt. It's something I've done before when it starts running really slowly. It's a suggested fix by Bunt Support, and it usually works to speed things up for a short while. This time, though, I wasn't able to log back in because it just kept crashing.

Bunt Support was actually somewhat helpful, even though their suggestions didn't work. This evening I went back into my phone's app manager and poked around in the Bunt settings. I turned on permissions allowing Bunt to access my phone's storage, and lo and behold I was able to log in! I don't remember ever setting that permission to "off", but I guess Bunt is such a data hog that it didn't have access to enough free memory to even let me log in.

Hopefully this helps someone else some time.

BTW, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5, so I don't know how things work for iPhone.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'd been waiting for a Topps Now card to be made of a Blue Jay (surprised Donaldson hasn't had one yet!), and today I finally bought a pack.

First card of the first pack I bought:
1470507852359.jpg
:cool:

Also, speaking of trading across apps, I really want to unload my Huddle cards and uninstall the app. I'm looking to trade Huddle for Bunt at 1:1. Prefer to get Blue Jays I need, but will take any 2016 Bunt I don't already have. My Huddle ID is RORYTATE. Please include a comment saying you're doing an FCB cross trade.

Thanks!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], congrats on the pull

Anyone else, if you have any stadium club you don't want, I'd be interested

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] if you are around, sent you a trade..
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], will be sending you one soon

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
And thank you sir, where ya been?

Just been busy with trying to start my business and just got out of the groove. Making a commitment to get back on here. Plus I have a whole stack of Dawson cards I need to scan and show off lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts