Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Has topps messed up the way of flipping thru cards in a pack? Maybe the stupid question is that I'm doing it wrong?

I've done two bunt updates since the last pack I opened. I decided to open a pack today and had problems getting the cards to move in the 5 card pack. I did my normal touch and hold towards the right hand edge of the card and swipe it to the left edge of my smartphone and the card did not change to the next one. Tapping to flip over works fine. That is why I'm questioning if I am doing something wrong in going thru the cards even with no problems with that technique in the past.

I suppose the easiest thing is to open the pack thengo to my cards and look at the cards while sorted by newest cards first.
YMMV with the Topps app on older android and iOS devices. I tried using it on a old Galaxy S3 and while the app installed it constantly crashes when you purchase packs

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
What device are you using? I have no problems on my iPhone (6s?) but I have issues on my older tablet

I think you might be on to something. Both devices are Android based (a smartphone and a tablet). Maybe the Android version of the app is screwy.

I think I'll put the bunt app on my iPod touch 5th gen and give it a try to see if the iOS version is better performing.

Thanks!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The Lindor award is in your "My Awards" section. You need to open it. Also in Batter Up I just noticed that the ticket prices for each are half - 1, 2, and 5 instead of 3, 5, 10. Good time to try to stock up on some coins. I'm afraid they're going to replace Batter Up with the prize wheel they mentioned.

All in all, it seems like the app is having a lot of issues.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Batter Up v Prize Wheel: What are everyone's initial thoughts about spinning the prize wheel vs continuing to play Batter Up for gold coins? Personally, I've spun the wheel once and am playing a lot of batter up because they cut in half the number of tickets required per game.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Batter Up v Prize Wheel: What are everyone's initial thoughts about spinning the prize wheel vs continuing to play Batter Up for gold coins? Personally, I've spun the wheel once and am playing a lot of batter up because they cut in half the number of tickets required per game.
I plan to keep playing Batter Up so I can save up coins for 2018 packs. The inserts in Prize Wheel don't really interest me, but if they include Blue Jays I'll try for them.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
I plan to keep playing Batter Up so I can save up coins for 2018 packs. The inserts in Prize Wheel don't really interest me, but if they include Blue Jays I'll try for them.

Fiddlesticks! My tickets limit was reset down to 15 tickets from 35 and they increased the time it takes to get a new ticket from 10 minutes to 18. I was pulling in ~30K in gold coins a day for a couple of days.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think I'll put the bunt app on my iPod touch 5th gen and give it a try to see if the iOS version is better performing.

update: iOS app has the same card flipping issue as the Android version of Bunt.

I do the same pack card swiping action on Huddle as I do Bunt and the Huddle cards advance from card to card in a new opened pack fine.

I guess it's the Bunt app. I may just have to open Bunt packs and look at the cards in "My Cards".

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
I won this card off the prize wheel and I am trying to understand it's value in terms of the upcoming season's contests?
0eabaed21c1eddc8b3d259fee45ca5ec.jpg

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
I assume it’s a post season base. You won’t be able to use it next year in contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I guess I won't be chasing those 20X world series cards as often then when they pop up on the prize wheel. I did land Verlander, Correa and Jansen in addition to Altuve.

Members online