Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone doing the gridiron or dunk panini apps? They have improved.

how much do they pay me to use them? ;)

Not a very good experience for me when it seemed like everytime I went to open a pack, I would get a timeout with card not shown or it would take 5-10 minutes to open a five-card pack.

I may check out gridiron - I hope I didn't lose all my coins from the free logins that I didn't spend since I was tired of how long it took to open a pack.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Not quite sure what the point of Diamonds is. Seems to be a currency that can only be obtained with "real" money, and it gives you access to different packs with better or guaranteed odd at inserts. It'd be better if users could exchange coins for diamonds, maybe 10k coins for 100 diamobds or something.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not quite sure what the point of Diamonds is. Seems to be a currency that can only be obtained with "real" money, and it gives you access to different packs with better or guaranteed odd at inserts. It'd be better if users could exchange coins for diamonds, maybe 10k coins for 100 diamobds or something.

The point is to get you to spend real money with them rather than just participate with free login coins that earn them no revenue and cost them money.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
how much do they pay me to use them? ;)

Not a very good experience for me when it seemed like everytime I went to open a pack, I would get a timeout with card not shown or it would take 5-10 minutes to open a five-card pack.

I may check out gridiron - I hope I didn't lose all my coins from the free logins that I didn't spend since I was tired of how long it took to open a pack.
Opening packs is much smoother although I still don't like the way you look through your collection. Here's a few things I've been able to get on gridiron

d2f1c10323e2780bc8d01e2adc594dc5.jpg

be632045153447d83c20852f5e9c0f56.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Has anyone heard of the "Silvergate" stuff going on with Bunt? There are a ton of comments in the the news article about the Aaron Quintessential Award Update. Apparently there was some glitch that allowed users to stockpile silver cards. I'm not sure of the details but some users have been permanently banned. Also in the same discussion is mention of banning crosstrading between apps as well.

Anyone have more info?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
From my brief scrolling, it sounds like there was a glitch where you could meld cards, not just silver, but the card count of the cards you were melding up from wouldn't decrease. It also sounds like Topps was informed about this before and did nothing until now by banning people who took advantage of the glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hit levels 41 and 42 last week. I was pleasantly surprised to get 10 silver base each level as rewards. Just a heads up for anyone else still leveling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And thanks to you I only need a deGrom silver to complete Mets S1 base...

Anyone know if they are doing base awards this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts