Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
What is the Bunt color parallel pecking order? Red? Green? Blue?

Which one's seem to be more valuable. I currently have a trade pending where the guy wants to give me a green Jay Bruce for 9 other green players. Normally I dont look to deep into the trade scheme but 1 for 9 doesnt seem to be a fair trade.

Maybe Im over thinking it?

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
probably because Mr. Met seems to be in every mascots set. I like the change up on that.

As for Mrs. Met, didn't know she existed. I always thought it was Mr. met putting on a wig to simulate Jacob DeGrom.

Mr Met did do that before also (deGrom hair) but he does have a wife, who was previously called Lady Met, but when she came back in 1997 (? But don't quote me on it) she was called Mrs. Met and they even had some Baby Mets also

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
What is the Bunt color parallel pecking order? Red? Green? Blue?

Which one's seem to be more valuable. I currently have a trade pending where the guy wants to give me a green Jay Bruce for 9 other green players. Normally I dont look to deep into the trade scheme but 1 for 9 doesnt seem to be a fair trade.

Maybe Im over thinking it?

Fordman

Starting pitchers tend to be more desirable for points players, as are elite hitters. I can't think of a situation where giving up nine for one would be fair for you, unless you really, really want the Bruce card at any price.

I have a green Jay Bruce that I'll trade you 1:1 for a green I need. You don't have any doubles that I need though, so if you want just shoot me a trade. (ID OLERUD363).

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
See if I have something you need: arturohillo
Looking to finish green and later on, reds. Almost done with whites also.

I didnt know the Bunt screename. If I'd known you are an FCB member, I'd made the trade yesterday. Go ahead and put it back up there and I'll do it!

Fordman

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
@Apharis
Adam, looks like you I'd sent a trade for my Purple Gomez but I had already accepted a trade for a Braun in return. Weird thing is it still shows up. Has anyone seen this?
b5c21c73d64532ab86c21b5b904c50c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Eh, I tried to accept just to see if you'd get a Gomez but it won't let me. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Going to head through this thread and add everyone, my name is bambam612 if you wondering why you got a friend request!

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Got a White Sox mascot and a Fredbird

why does topps bunt coalition suck worse than physical topps. ;)

You'd think for having 25 mascots on the checklist and purchasing 12 packs, I wouldn't get so many mascot dups. I also wonder why when I was major into the 10 pack white packs, so many packs contained 2 of the same player in white parallel.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

You'd think for having 25 mascots on the checklist and purchasing 12 packs, I wouldn't get so many mascot dups. I also wonder why when I was major into the 10 pack white packs, so many packs contained 2 of the same player in white parallel.

At least now you can trade them in for a higher parallel, in years past you either had to trade them or were stuck with them...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Get any TC Bear dupes?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Has any hoarded enough player and equipment cards to complete a rainbow of a player yet? Is it even possible yet?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Members online