Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have 4 or 5 of the Trouts. Thought about playing them all, everyday. Is there a way to get coins, other than signing in everyday or buying them? Need to be able to buy some of the better packs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

I just sent you five cards that might give you some coins, i know two do, after you accept trade go to awards and then to open and open all the awards. i also have the June League Leader (LL) set which if you have all cards everyday at 5PM Eastern you get a special limited edition card which you could trade for a card or two that you need and I can loan you that set also. I'm getting ready for work now, I think I might be off tomorrow and if I am we can do a lot trading to get you some cards. I tend to think most pack prices don't justify the cards you get from them, i am very picky buying packs.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have 4 or 5 of the Trouts. Thought about playing them all, everyday. Is there a way to get coins, other than signing in everyday or buying them? Need to be able to buy some of the better packs.

The good thing about having "coin cards" when they are giving coins is that you can go on the fan feed and let people borrow them with collateral of course and a gift. A lot of people ask for a gold or an insert for borrowing, I usually just ask for a silver starting pitcher, but sometimes people are appreciative and send more but sometimes you also get ripped off. If you send those back before I go to work I will send you the June LL set and you should get the bonus card tonight. If anyone else want to borrow the June LL set please let me know, obviously only one player can borrow it a day but the award goes until Aug 4 I believe

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The good thing about having "coin cards" when they are giving coins is that you can go on the fan feed and let people borrow them with collateral of course and a gift. A lot of people ask for a gold or an insert for borrowing, I usually just ask for a silver starting pitcher, but sometimes people are appreciative and send more but sometimes you also get ripped off. If you send those back before I go to work I will send you the June LL set and you should get the bonus card tonight. If anyone else want to borrow the June LL set please let me know, obviously only one player can borrow it a day but the award goes until Aug 4 I believe

You know I'm all about borrowing cards, haha

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Thanks. I'll go do it now. I just trade them back to you?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I think I did all that right. Got a Juan Marichal golden moments award and 2500 coins.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think I did all that right. Got a Juan Marichal golden moments award and 2500 coins.

The Carlton was giving 2500 also, guess the one today replaced the Carlton. Sent the June LL set, just send it back after you get te Trout bonus card and I will send it to mrmet next

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I will try to pick up the new GM and pass it around if I can find one in a decent trade or for a decent price

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
not sure how into this ill get but i created an account. well i guess i had one already because i have cards that say sold out and i cannot play them. lol

moxacaine if you wanna add me

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
not sure how into this ill get but i created an account. well i guess i had one already because i have cards that say sold out and i cannot play them. lol

moxacaine if you wanna add me

Just added you, those cards are cards from 2012. See you picked up the GM Hoyt, Mookie TBT, and a silver King Felix, congratulations.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
As a noob, and packs I should be picking up? I see the sig packs are gone.

Sig packs come back every time they release a new sig card, I never buy them, I think they cost too much but that is just me. Sent you the new GM coin card

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You know I'm all about borrowing cards, haha

Sent the June LL set over. You should get the special bonus Trout card around 5PM eastern, the card will be automatically added to your inventory, when you get it just trade the set back.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just accepted your trade [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], I don't know if I did it too late, but I don't see an extra Trout card or anything

Members online

Latest posts