Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone have any base they are looking to get rid of I would like to finally start trying to complete the white set lol. Willing to trade dupes for dupes. Also looking for previous years base I don't have. Thanks everyone.

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have any base they are looking to get rid of I would like to finally start trying to complete the white set lol. Willing to trade dupes for dupes. Also looking for previous years base I don't have. Thanks everyone.

If I have anything you need send trades. My name on bunt is Mhoshii.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

As long as they aren't single Mets, take whatever you need....and just leave sigs and relics and stuff ;) jk, but really take whatever you want

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just sent an offer. Didnn't know if you're trading singles, and I think you collect Yankees?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I don't collect anything really. I only have Bunt and Huddle to try to make money, which I've been doing. Any non inserts or golds is up for anyone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The new Dawson was limited to 200 copies and sold out before I even saw it and that's why I never saw the packs

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wow that sucks! Did you trade for one?

And would you trade your Conforto and Syndergaard rookie cups?

@clarckzac broke up my Rookie Cup set so I can trade the two Mets lol. I believe I have picked up 9 of the Dawsons so far and have numerous trade offers out for some more but no bites yet

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@clarckzac broke up my Rookie Cup set so I can trade the two Mets lol. I believe I have picked up 9 of the Dawsons so far and have numerous trade offers out for some more but no bites yet

Well dang, I didn't know you had set! Was there a reward card for making the set?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well dang, I didn't know you had set! Was there a reward card for making the set?

No reward card, the set was available for purchase as a set but only 200 sets were available for sell. I don't know why I bought the set, just felt compiled to do so for some unknown reason.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Lemme know what you want for em, I have a Bryant rookie cup, but I guess with you getting the set you have one too

Members online

Latest posts