Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
So what happened with this app? Since I took the survey they erroneously gave me a million something plus coins and now o can’t access any coin packs cuz they messed up...well that really screws my 12 days chase
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], sent you a bunt trade already

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I had this problem as well but everything seems to have reverted back to normal this morning. (Minus $2.5 mil gold coins, Plus nothing in exchange for filling out that dang survey). Check your account should be working again.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
And now today’s 12 Days is glitched out! Bunt is just killing it lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It’s pathetic, first you couldn’t even get anything, then you could claim the free Altuve and then the 12 days store disappears...and that’s on top of the Kershaw laces glitch, and the survey coins glitch, god, and all the others, if I actually put real money into this app I don’t know what I’d do

Edit to add: btw, send for s2 silvers

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Finally have the silver Series 2. AstrosAtoZ for award swap.

Gold is going to take forever. So few are willing to part with anything over Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Could use the Purple, Black and Silver Astro rewards, could trade the Diamondbacks if your interested. After that I would trade what ever Series 2 Astros I have for your Series 2 Diamondbacks, LMK

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Send the trades and we'll get you taken care of!

Sent Purple and black, I don't have the silver award. Once we trade for the sets I will trade all the Astros I have for all your Diamondbacks and see if I'm able to get the silver award.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
I have a question which I hope one of the old Bunt hands in this thread will answer. What is the level cap for Batter UP tickets? Does it stop at a certain point or does it continue on up to 100 and beyond? Thanks in advance!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have a question which I hope one of the old Bunt hands in this thread will answer. What is the level cap for Batter UP tickets? Does it stop at a certain point or does it continue on up to 100 and beyond? Thanks in advance!

Not sure, but I’m level 41, and have 47/47 tickets, batter up is new this year

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm at level 47 and get 49 tickets. I'm sure there are others here at higher levels, maybe [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]. I've been stuck at 49 tickets for a while, and I think it'll go to 50 if I reach level 50. That might be the highest.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
I whiffed on the Barry Larkin Limited Legends Auto but I have a Dave Winfield Limited Legends Auto which I would be happy to trade for a Barry. Please speak up if interested in Dave

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Any one else interested in trading awards for series 2?

I can send Diamondbacks up to teal, purple, and black.

Members online

Latest posts