Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I hadn't opened many Series 2 packs so took this opportunity. This is as close as I might ever come to pulling a real one lol
85983c6dcb5d76e29e2e8645362dddb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky, I got a scrub

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I spend too much energy on this app and am going to delete it. I have done this before when Topps reset my password but refused to tell me what it was.

If anyone wants the cards on DynamoAtoZ's account, let me know. If possible, I'd love to get some Astros cards (the real ones) in return to send TTM. I'm not looking for anything valuable, but certainly wouldn't turn that down either!

And if interested, I want to get rid of all my Topps apps. Here are my usernames:

Bunt: DynamoAtoZ
Huddle: SaintsAtoZ
Kick: DynamoAtoZ
Star Wars: Gizmosis
Walking Dead: AstrosAtoZ
UFC: AstrosDK57
WWE: AstrosAtoZ

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
I spend too much energy on this app and am going to delete it. I have done this before when Topps reset my password but refused to tell me what it was.

If anyone wants the cards on DynamoAtoZ's account, let me know. If possible, I'd love to get some Astros cards (the real ones) in return to send TTM. I'm not looking for anything valuable, but certainly wouldn't turn that down either!

And if interested, I want to get rid of all my Topps apps. Here are my usernames:

Bunt: DynamoAtoZ
Huddle: SaintsAtoZ
Kick: DynamoAtoZ
Star Wars: Gizmosis
Walking Dead: AstrosAtoZ
UFC: AstrosDK57
WWE: AstrosAtoZ

Would be interested in Diamondbacks and Raiders. I'm sure I can find some Astros to send your way. What years are you interested in?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It's getting painfully slow. When opening packs I'd say one out of five cards doesn't load during the reveal and I have to go to My Cards and sort by date to actually see what I pulled. I feel like the size of the app is getting monstrous

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Anyone else annoyed with how slow your "my cards" loads? I also wish you could sort by inserts, relics, and sigs.

I have just over 6k in cards and it takes forever to load.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I thought it was the crappy wi-fi were I am renting but switching to 4g only improves a little bit and also, more times than not, trying to open a huge area like "all cards" crashes the app

CanadianGame

Aug 15, 2016
Been playing Bunt for a little bit. Just curious what's generally fair value for equipment when trading? I get several offers for purple, black, and silver equipment. I like base and inserts so I'm wouldn't be looking for equipment in return. My thinking is that if I'm helping someone work toward a black card (likely of a good player), I shouldn't let black equipment go for most of the offers that I usually receive.

If anyone has some general examples of fair value, I'd appreciate it.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry I can't help, I honestly haven't paid much attention to the equipment and upgrade aspect this year. It got annoying fast but the higher level equipment IS hard to come by

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I opened up too many Bunt series packs. Might go for the Mystery Call-ups. Have Bregman and Nimmo already. An extra Bregman and a bunch of topaz and some platinums to trade

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I opened up too many Bunt series packs. Might go for the Mystery Call-ups. Have Bregman and Conforto already. An extra Bregman and a bunch of bronze and platinums to trade

Saw you in the articles ;)
If you wanna move any of those Mets I need lemme know

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Been playing Bunt for a little bit. Just curious what's generally fair value for equipment when trading? I get several offers for purple, black, and silver equipment. I like base and inserts so I'm wouldn't be looking for equipment in return. My thinking is that if I'm helping someone work toward a black card (likely of a good player), I shouldn't let black equipment go for most of the offers that I usually receive.

If anyone has some general examples of fair value, I'd appreciate it.

yeah the rarer equipment cards bring more of a premium. I definitely wouldn't trade any for base cards.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I opened up too many Bunt series packs. Might go for the Mystery Call-ups. Have Bregman and Nimmo already. An extra Bregman and a bunch of topaz and some platinums to trade

Nice Urias Platinum. I made an offer for it, but honestly I don't think I have what its worth.

Members online

Latest posts