Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you Guys with the walking dead app... these free season premiere packs just keep coming back after refreshing the store each time...they are all base and oe inserts, but I'm piling them up

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

So since im at work and have nothing better to do, I opened packs for days, I got 13 awards and probably around 30,000 coins and an S---ton of dupes...anyone can grab any dupes they need, just send me one card i need if you don't mind, and keep sending, if a lot of people send,
Trades will probably void a lot

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have this on eBay already
a089a420e0e0814f9dce08d9935d04ac.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So since im at work and have nothing better to do, I opened packs for days, I got 13 awards and probably around 30,000 coins and an S---ton of dupes...anyone can grab any dupes they need, just send me one card i need if you don't mind, and keep sending, if a lot of people send,
Trades will probably void a lot

thats awesome. it reminds me of when bunt acted up on me a few years back. i got me weekly login coin bonus and every time i refreshed it kept giving it to me. i cant remember how many coins i ended up with well over a million.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Been pretty lucky in getting Blue Jays inserts this season. I usually buy a few packs until I pull an insert, then trade it for the Blue Jay from that set. My luck continued with my first pack of Bowman, not 5 minutes after the bulletin was released:
796316626b328f0b0aa535810e60a23e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online