Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
8 gold SPs and Beuhrle leather. Pretty happy since I play for points, not to collect

Very nice depending on the SP. When I first started I was just a collector then I went to just points and now I do both which isnt always easy. It's interesting to see how the different sides value different cards though and try to use that to your advantage when trading.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
If anyone on here has the Kershaw All-Star Game card and would like to trade it, let me know. I'll trade just about anything I have for it. With the exception of All-Star Game cards where I have only 1.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Catdaddyscards

Just signed up yesterday. Gonna give it a try. Opened 9 of the 7 card rookie packs this morning. Pulled two if the super rare Strasburg men of actions in one pack, if anyone needs one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Last edited:

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If anyone is going for the Tier One set, I have Cueto and Kershaw for trade.
If anyone is going for the ASG set, I have Kazmir, Gordon, Rizzo and Teheran for trade.
Only looking for the following:
GOLD starting pitchers
HRD Bautista
Other current Jay's inserts/sigs
ASG Fan Fest #1 and #3
Not giving them away cheap!

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Cueto gone, picked up HRD Bautista, all Fan Fest cards, some gold sp's, Buehrle Bowman...did well for that one card. Now I REALLY want a Bautista sig!

If anyone is going for the ASG set, I have Kazmir, Gordon, Rizzo and Teheran for trade.
GOLD starting pitchers
HRD Bautista
ASG Fan Fest #1 and #3

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Catdaddyscards

Just signed up yesterday. Gonna give it a try. Opened 9 of the 7 card rookie packs this morning. Pulled two if the super rare Strasburg men of actions in one pack, if anyone needs one.

Welcome to the club, I will add you. Let me know if you need some commons to complete the team award sets.

I picked up about 100 gold cards yesterday so everyone take a look if need anything.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Welcome to the club, I will add you. Let me know if you need some commons to complete the team award sets.

I picked up about 100 gold cards yesterday so everyone take a look if need anything.

As soon as I figure out what I'm doing, I'll be more than happy to let you know what I need lol.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
GOLD starting pitchers
HRD Bautista
ASG Fan Fest #1 and #3

Still have the Kershaw Tier One, and the ASG cards available.
Will trade them to the best offers I have by midnight EST tonight. It will take a couple good trades to land them all.

Still looking for any Jays inserts I don't have...Gold Stroman, Gold Rasmus, Gold starters

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Still have the Kershaw Tier One, and the ASG cards available.
Will trade them to the best offers I have by midnight EST tonight. It will take a couple good trades to land them all.

Still looking for any Jays inserts I don't have...Gold Stroman, Gold Rasmus, Gold starters

I don't have Stroman or Rasmus in gold yet even though I have over 1,600 golds. I do have a Bowman Diamond Buerhle I picked up in a trade and a 2013 Derosa

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
As soon as I figure out what I'm doing, I'll be more than happy to let you know what I need lol.

I've been playing for over a month now and I still don't really have a clue, haha!

First thing you need to do is figure out how you want to collect. Do you want to set collect, team collect, insert collect, or point collect (which is basically 9 gold of all the good starting pitchers although the did just change the point system to make batters more important). If you are only going to collect and not play points then you don't have to worry about the game part and just collect. It is no different than collecting real cards. There is a fan feed section on the app where everyone trades, there is a forum called bunthuddlekick and there is always eBay. Cards are worth different values depending on what kind of collector the person is for example Im a points player so gold starting pitching is worth more to me than someone who is not playing for points. Every person has a trader rating and the closer to five stars it is then the more you should be able to trust that you are getting a good deal but don't be afraid to counter. I have been rated by 525 different people and seldom accept first offers. If you have any questions please ask.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
First thing you need to do is figure out how you want to collect. Do you want to set collect, team collect, insert collect, or point collect (which is basically 9 gold of all the good starting pitchers although the did just change the point system to make batters more important). If you are only going to collect and not play points then you don't have to worry about the game part and just collect. It is no different than collecting real cards. There is a fan feed section on the app where everyone trades, there is a forum called bunthuddlekick and there is always eBay. Cards are worth different values depending on what kind of collector the person is for example Im a points player so gold starting pitching is worth more to me than someone who is not playing for points. Every person has a trader rating and the closer to five stars it is then the more you should be able to trust that you are getting a good deal but don't be afraid to counter. I have been rated by 525 different people and seldom accept first offers. If you have any questions please ask.

I'm wanting to do the points. I'm not really into having it as a collection. No point. I don't have any of the gold pitchers. Do have a bunch of gold Trout, Miggy, McCutcuen, Puig. Best pitcher cards I have are Kershaw, Strasburg and Felix Men of Action inserts. Have multiples of Kershaw and Strasburg.

Can I change my lineups mid-game?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm wanting to do the points. I'm not really into having it as a collection. No point. I don't have any of the gold pitchers. Do have a bunch of gold Trout, Miggy, McCutcuen, Puig. Best pitcher cards I have are Kershaw, Strasburg and Felix Men of Action inserts. Have multiples of Kershaw and Strasburg.

As long as you have plays left then you can change your lineup any time you want. To be honest the best points players are the players who have absolutely nothing to do all day and watch every live game feed on MLB.com or ESPN.com and constantly switch their players.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

The Men of Action inserts are basically worthless also as far as inserts go and I believe they score like a white card in points. Trout, Miggy, McCutchen, Puig, Pedroia, and Jeter are the six gold cards that are only available in the rookie packs so there are a ton of those cards. I have at least 36 of each one and I am always looking to trade them away. With the new scoring changes the gold Trouts could become more valuable.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The Men of Action inserts are basically worthless also as far as inserts go and I believe they score like a white card in points. Trout, Miggy, McCutchen, Puig, Pedroia, and Jeter are the six gold cards that are only available in the rookie packs so there are a ton of those cards. I have at least 36 of each one and I am always looking to trade them away. With the new scoring changes the gold Trouts could become more valuable.

I have 4 or 5 of the Trouts. Thought about playing them all, everyday. Is there a way to get coins, other than signing in everyday or buying them? Need to be able to buy some of the better packs.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have 4 or 5 of the Trouts. Thought about playing them all, everyday. Is there a way to get coins, other than signing in everyday or buying them? Need to be able to buy some of the better packs.

You can borrow cards that give you coins which I can trade you some and then you trade them back, also a good way for rookies to earn coins is to do the team collection awards, all you need are all the white cards for each team and you get two awards and coins, I should have almost all these and we can do some trading back and forth so you can get coins this way. Im going to send you some Golden Moments (GM) cards, I don't know if they all still give coin bonuses or not but once you get them go to your rewards screen and open them all up and see if you get any coins, after you have gotten all the rewards just reverse the trade to send them back.

Members online