Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2408

Thread: Topps Bunt Thread

  1. #2371
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashburn Alley View Post
    I just accepted your trades. I sent over trades for the S1 cards since we can still get that award. I also countered your one silver trade because there was a S1 card mixed with the S2.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Accepted and sent trades back

  2. #2372
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    Accepted and sent back. Thanks!
    @coqxxx4 Jays for D-Backs?

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    When I have my cards back we can get it done

  3. #2373
    Senior Member Ashburn Alley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,996
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coqxxx4 View Post
    Accepted and sent trades back
    Done. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

  4. #2374
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has any of the Rookie tribute base Iím looking for all needs for the Rosario award...Iíll even give it back after the award if youíll just let me borrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  5. #2375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,723
     arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User id: arturohillo

    Trading dups. Looking to complete base sets

    Thanks
    My bucket
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,054
    Mexican autographs: 126/126 and baseballs 113/126

  6. #2376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone please tell me how Card Exchange cards work? I've heard of them but never had possession of any of them until now since I won one in a recent daily contest. Thanks.

  7. #2377
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My observations so far:

    This fusion is bull****, bring back melding the same as it was last year

    Teals are better than golds this year?

    This free pack thing is annoying, but I guess you have to use that to get your fusion up...


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  8. #2378
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    Can someone please tell me how Card Exchange cards work? I've heard of them but never had possession of any of them until now since I won one in a recent daily contest. Thanks.
    Just go into the card exchange, find the card you want, click on it and it will tell you how many tickets it costs, if you have enough you just click the exchange button and boom,
    Card is yours


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  9. #2379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Just go into the card exchange, find the card you want, click on it and it will tell you how many tickets it costs, if you have enough you just click the exchange button and boom,
    Card is yours
    took me awhile to find "Card Exchange".

    Do they change the cards there from time to time? It's some lame design right now so I am hanging onto my card exchange cards hoping for something cooler to be available at some point in the future.

  10. #2380
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    took me awhile to find "Card Exchange".

    Do they change the cards there from time to time? It's some lame design right now so I am hanging onto my card exchange cards hoping for something cooler to be available at some point in the future.
    Yeah they change them pretty often...I finally just got my 20th ticket and go to try to get the Ryan/Syndergaard Dual Heritage relic...and sold out


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  11. #2381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Yeah they change them pretty often...I finally just got my 20th ticket and go to try to get the Ryan/Syndergaard Dual Heritage relic...and sold out
    thanks for telling me they change. In addition to mostly lame "THE TOPPS NEWS" cards, I see two diff dual-jersey relics and a chris sale auto in my card exchange section if I want to grab them, but I think i'll wait and see what comes along another time.

  12. #2382
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a 2018 gold deGrom or Syndergaard? Last two I need for Mets set


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  13. #2383
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,131
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Anyone have a 2018 gold deGrom or Syndergaard? Last two I need for Mets set


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Completed this, got the 50th Mike Piazza Mets award....


    Now if anyone has 40 tickets to blow, Iím interested in the Syndergaard and Piazza triple relics, although I donít know if I have anything worth a 50cc relic....got the Cespedes with the tickets Iíve earned so far


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  14. #2384
    Senior Member Ashburn Alley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,996
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Completed this, got the 50th Mike Piazza Mets award....


    Now if anyone has 40 tickets to blow, Iím interested in the Syndergaard and Piazza triple relics, although I donít know if I have anything worth a 50cc relic....got the Cespedes with the tickets Iíve earned so far


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    No can do yet. Iím at 37 tickets. Maybe after todayís games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

  15. #2385
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,160
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up the Donaldson triple relic from card exchange as soon as I could. Luckily for me there haven't been many Blue Jays inserts this year, so I've been able to save up the couple of tickets I get each day from contests. The weekly contest is good because you don't have to do much, just score more than zero points all week and you get 5 tickets.

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •