Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I went to card exchange, but no matter what cards I clicked, it said I didn't have enough of the needed cards. I thought this ticket was something you could trade straight up for a card, like a redemption card, but if it is, it is the worst system ever because I can't figure the damn thing out.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I went to card exchange, but no matter what cards I clicked, it said I didn't have enough of the needed cards. I thought this ticket was something you could trade straight up for a card, like a redemption card, but if it is, it is the worst system ever because I can't figure the damn thing out.

It’s not usually one straight up...for example
This Travis Janikowski Card from the card exchange
65580777911894ed2c08e6a8d5baa03e.jpg

You need 3 tickets to get it. I only have two, hence the 2/3...if I had the 3rd ticket I needed, and wanted said card, the exchange “button” would be clickable...I’d hit it and bam, card would be added to my sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Yeah, the Bunt redemption cards are annoying. It is way easier on pretty much every other app because you can sort out which ones are redemptions and which ones are melds.

If any of you end up with any Bowman's Best cards, I'm trying to get all 30 for the Altuve award card.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, the Bunt redemption cards are annoying. It is way easier on pretty much every other app because you can sort out which ones are redemptions and which ones are melds.

If any of you end up with any Bowman's Best cards, I'm trying to get all 30 for the Altuve award card.

I’m also working on Bowman’s best, we can do dupes for needs if I have any you need...or even take ones you need and leave me your dupes, I’ll keep trading through

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I don't have any dupes right now, but I'll send you a trade once I get some. I'm at 10/30 right now, but I'm sure I'll end up with a few dupes before it is over.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Question for you guys who have a long history with the app: when do you estimate Topps will release the 2018 base set? Are we talking next month when Spring Training begins or at the end of March when the regular season starts?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Has topps messed up the way of flipping thru cards in a pack? Maybe the stupid question is that I'm doing it wrong?

I've done two bunt updates since the last pack I opened. I decided to open a pack today and had problems getting the cards to move in the 5 card pack. I did my normal touch and hold towards the right hand edge of the card and swipe it to the left edge of my smartphone and the card did not change to the next one. Tapping to flip over works fine. That is why I'm questioning if I am doing something wrong in going thru the cards even with no problems with that technique in the past.

I suppose the easiest thing is to open the pack thengo to my cards and look at the cards while sorted by newest cards first.

Members online

No members online now.