Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Lots of people are paying lots of money for these digital cards. I put down a lot of money last year on this app but I made it all back plus some when I sold off most of my inserts and gold starting pitchers. I have not put any real money down on the app this year other than buying some Dawson cards on eBay.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I am with most others here, haven't spent anything on the app. I just recently started selling off some inserts about a month or so ago and have enjoyed doing the daily postseason contests. Been selling those contest cards for about $4 each. You get the enjoyment of opening packs without spending any money, playing a type of fantasy game with the contests, and then you are able to sell off some of the cards and put that money into ACTUAL cards. Can't beat that!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] convinced me today to start listing and I'm glad I did lol

I'm so torn, on one hand, I love having them and trading for them, and collecting them, on the other hand...I'll never really have them in hand...so conflicted

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm so torn, on one hand, I love having them and trading for them, and collecting them, on the other hand...I'll never really have them in hand...so conflicted

If these cards we're some kind of redemption then Topps' business would be a boomin, the fact they are just one my phone gives me zero connection to them

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

And just sold the Cueto for $15. So $35 before fees with nothing into them whatsoever. Gonna be listing my Jon letter postseason gold later today too

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Omg, looking up Topps bunt on eBay, then going to completed listings and sorting by highest price kinda makes me
sick to my stomach....

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Omg, looking up Topps bunt on eBay, then going to completed listings and sorting by highest price kinda makes me
sick to my stomach....

Yep, I have paid for some of my Dawsons. Recently purchased four of his Expos Relics, haven't been able to make myself pay what they want for his Cubs relic though........yet

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Big Programs packs on sale 50% off (12500 coins) until 6:00pm EST! Guaranteed Programs insert! I "splurged" on a pack, and... BOOM!
1445376013329.jpg

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Got the two programs I needed in trades, pulled an Arietta from the cheap packs earlier, and also got a Kershaw in a trade

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Just found out whitesox2015 works also. 5 times...

As a thank you, just send me all your Mets cards I don't have ;)
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], pulled a Jay Bruce gold in one these packs, lemme know if you want it
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , send it my way. I pulled a Sydergaard insert of some sort the other day. Sort through my cards and pick out what you want.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , send it my way. I pulled a Sydergaard insert of some sort the other day. Sort through my cards and pick out what you want.

Fordman

I have all the Mets you have, would you trade some of your postseason programs or something?

Members online