Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I'm 30 cards away from the Mets post season set, but I need all golds and blues, and a Granderson red, should I go for it? Can anyone help me out with any of the cards?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So I'm 30 cards away from the Mets post season set, but I need all golds and blues, and a Granderson red, should I go for it? Can anyone help me out with any of the cards?

Pilfer away at my cards!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Have 2 of the murphy MVP cards :)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
For any of you guys who are on Huddle as well, I'd like to try trading away my inserts for 2015 Bunt Blue Jays cards I need.

My Huddle ID is RoryTate.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
For any of you guys who are on Huddle as well, I'd like to try trading away my inserts for 2015 Bunt Blue Jays cards I need.

My Huddle ID is RoryTate.

You get me some of those new Mets cards they just released you can have every blue jay I own!!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yes! Finally pulled a Mets clinched, now I just need Murphy headlines, Duda PSH (and prolly some other Mets PSH) and Murphy MVP (@clarkzac ;) )

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yes! Finally pulled a Mets clinched, now I just need Murphy headlines, Duda PSH (and prolly some other Mets PSH) and Murphy MVP (@clarkzac ;) )

Send me an offer lol. Working towards the green series 1 and 2 now

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sent over 18 greens, take more if you need, any nonMets are yours, as many as you want

Thank you Texture by Next offer for 200,000+ coins! Helped me pull my Duda PSH!

Accepted one of the trades, the other was cancelled, so it must have been because there were some dupes between the 2 trades, no big deal for me though. And I'm still waiting on 100,000+ coins for doing the WWE Network free trial. I've tried submitting a request and it isn't working

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Accepted one of the trades, the other was cancelled, so it must have been because there were some dupes between the 2 trades, no big deal for me though. And I'm still waiting on 100,000+ coins for doing the WWE Network free trial. I've tried submitting a request and it isn't working

Please man, take more greens as long as they aren't Mets, finish that set of yours!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Tried a couple of die cut packs and pulled a Cueto in the second pack, which I quickly flipped for:
1445715904042.jpg

:cool:

A_Pharis

Good luck. I was owed like 300k coins for buying flowers through one of the offers for my wife. After 3 weeks I was told that they couldn't confirm.

Members online