Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I've had terrible luck with inserts, congrats on the pulls. I'm merely looking to complete 2015 series 1, 2 and 3 base sets and post-season sets with all parallels, trading my doubles. Will be harder than previous years. If anyone is getting rid of their commons/parallel dupes, any help is appreciated.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I've had terrible luck with inserts, congrats on the pulls. I'm merely looking to complete 2015 series 1, 2 and 3 base sets and post-season sets with all parallels, trading my doubles. Will be harder than previous years. If anyone is getting rid of their commons/parallel dupes, any help is appreciated.

Make some trades! I'll trade anything but Mets, and I can use a lot of your Mets!!!!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

Sent you a trade for all the base dupes you have that I need. A few are sold out's, so I don't know if you're parting with them. Feel free to counter... I have dupes of lots of base you need.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sent you a trade for all the base dupes you have that I need. A few are sold out's, so I don't know if you're parting with them. Feel free to counter... I have dupes of lots of base you need.

Hey, if you can get a Mets Gold PS card I have a Pillar PS Gold for you

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Look me up, Hawk8, and see if I have anything you need

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anything else I have that'll convince you to part with Pillar? :rolleyes:

I'm sure there'll be a lot of WS cards coming out soon I'll need, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out...

And actually, [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], Zach, just traded for a card you might like, get me some nice Mets stuff too ;)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Btw, you interested in my Encarnacion Fresh Faces? He's in a Reds uni but it's showing as a Blue Jay card

I already have that one. Not really a fan of Fresh Faces since they picture the player with their original team logo on the front and have the current team's logo on the back. I don't really count them.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone open any Win It All packs? 75k for 2 cards is pretty steep but I pulled a couple of nice ones.

1445811873502.jpg
1445811888523.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Anyone open any Win It All packs? 75k for 2 cards is pretty steep but I pulled a couple of nice ones.

I've opened 3 of them, which is all I had enough coins for. Pulled 2 Hosmer Headlines Inserts, Alcides Escobar MVP Variation, along with WS Gold Lucas Duda, Johnny Cueto, and Alex Gordon.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I've opened 3 of them, which is all I had enough coins for. Pulled 2 Hosmer Headlines Inserts, Alcides Escobar MVP Variation, along with WS Gold Lucas Duda, Johnny Cueto, and Alex Gordon.

Nice! The Escobar variation is a good pull.

Now who can I unload the Mets WS gold card on? Hmmmm....

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I opened one and got the Cueto gold and Escobar MVP base insert. Been thinking of trying to get some free coins to open another one or 2 tonight before the deal expires

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I opened one and got the Cueto gold and Escobar MVP base insert. Been thinking of trying to get some free coins to open another one or 2 tonight before the deal expires

I would've but didn't want to spend the time getting all the way back up to 75,000 coins. Ended up buying about 4 of the 5,000 coin packs with 1:25 odds but didn't get any Golds.

Members online

No members online now.