Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
OK, I just started using this app for the heck of it..

I currently have 533 cards of which I paid for some diamonds and a few coins here and there to get a card or two..

my id is "pinbreaker" (what else would it be?)

How do you guys sell these on EBAY?

Also if any of you want to connect.. send me a link or whatever..
Take a look at my eBay for a blueprint on how to sell. Same username as here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
0ae025ac20bc7dbb2a11059cbc6b479c.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I couldn't agree more.

Bunt is pretty fun. I've literally spent $1 total on bunt and other topps apps while accumulating some nice stuff that does have real $ value.

R u familiar with google rewards? U take very short surveys and get 30-70 cents for the google store but they can be used in bunt.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I get all my stuff through trades. The rich will spend nicely to get new sets/inserts early. I also continually working on base for contests. Base trades aren't as effective now that the season is over but using silver base as currencey, you could really move up in the world. You may still find s way to keep melding and trading base to those chasing awards but value there as declined.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Bunt is a mess today. They accidently gave out 250 Million coins to several users late last night (I was one but didn't get a chance to spend any) and now the store is closed down lol while they try to figure out how to fix the mess. I guess many of those who got the coins were able to use them to open tons of the post season jumbo packs. Doesn't help for silver or gold set but defintely gives advantage for contests.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose. From a programming standpoint, what line of code do you write that accidentally gives out 250,000,000 credits when someone makes a purchase?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
so you accumulate your 30-70 cents per google survey money and use it to buy diamonds or...?
Yeah. There will be times were I get 2 in a day. It isn't a quick process but there's no real money involved

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Bunt is a mess today. They accidently gave out 250 Million coins to several users late last night (I was one but didn't get a chance to spend any) and now the store is closed down lol while they try to figure out how to fix the mess. I guess many of those who got the coins were able to use them to open tons of the post season jumbo packs. Doesn't help for silver or gold set but defintely gives advantage for contests.
I didn't notice any issues yesterday, but today I can't get onto Bunt. The main screen comes up dark, but the rest of the links (News, Card Sheet, Store, etc) work. Anyone seeing this?

70964a9660b917cb83ce74e0fd073afb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts