Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Any of you use the Panini apps? They're incredibly slow and crash constantly, but I've picked up a few nice things. I don't even know how to trade stuff there and I'm hoping someone else has the apps so I can practice before trying to move cards from those apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you use the Panini apps? They're incredibly slow and crash constantly, but I've picked up a few nice things. I don't even know how to trade stuff there and I'm hoping someone else has the apps so I can practice before trying to move cards from those apps.

Have em, hate em, haven't used them in I don't know how long, I keep forgetting to check if any of the stuff is worth anything on eBay so I can sell and delete...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone pulls any of the heritage clubhouse collection relics and wants to let me borrow them, I'm gunna try for the award, and of course will send back after the award, please let me know! Thanks

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone pulls any of the heritage clubhouse collection relics and wants to let me borrow them, I'm gunna try for the award, and of course will send back after the award, please let me know! Thanks

Only need the porcello patch for the jersey relic set, not even trying for the patch relic set...

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I've been playing a little, it's kinda fun, but I don't know how you win the cards...

Cards seem to come up randomly instead of coins as you play the game. I've only had a couple of base white come up in the few games I've played though. I did win about 3000 coins before using up my tickets. Now I have to wait for my tickets to replenish.

It is a fun way to get free stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
As for panini, I have some low numbered Elliot relic, shield, signature stuff that might sell for something, but I haven't even meesed around with trading yet. I need to make sure I know what I'm doing to get the card to someone if I'm going to sell.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Cards seem to come up randomly instead of coins as you play the game. I've only had a couple of base white come up in the few games I've played though. I did win about 3000 coins before using up my tickets. Now I have to wait for my tickets to replenish.

It is a fun way to get free stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Now I see, they are randomly in the 5 cards you get, but you have to pick them, aka pull them down to home plate to actually get them, and cash out with them before you strike out too

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Batter up seems nice. Better than tap joy for a few free coins. I've yet to even see a card pop up but it's still early. [/URL]

totally concur about points. One batter up game yields many more coins than the equivalent amount of time watching tap joy videos.

a hint about the game - it seems like there is one "STRIKE" on each board that gets reset after a 3-card play. If you find it early, you should be assured there isn't another strike lurking on the same board so you'll get either a hit or a ball in your remaining plays before the board resets.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
totally concur about points. One batter up game yields many more coins than the equivalent amount of time watching tap joy videos.

a hint about the game - it seems like there is one "STRIKE" on each board that gets reset after a 3-card play. If you find it early, you should be assured there isn't another strike lurking on the same board so you'll get either a hit or a ball in your remaining plays before the board resets.

Yeah, there's always one strike, one ball and then 3 others, wether they are hits or cards. But the best part is when you have two strikes already and then pull the foul ball strike card and get a new lease on life lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts