Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
The batter up game is super fun and frustrating. I did hit a grand slam one of my turns that yielded 15k coins so when I had a chance to walk off I did with 17.5K coins and a couple of oranges too. Nice addition to the app though it runs super slow on older devices but great on my newer phone.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Noticing the absence of Blue Jays inserts so far. Apart from the Coglan Focus there's only been the Tulo Spring Fever and Estrada Opening Day. I guess their dismal start to the season has a lot to do with it. Makes easier for me to save up coins!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
3724547418789cf1af70cb4c744a991c.jpg

Last season I pulled the first copy of an insert when it was just released, so it had a card count of one. Today I pulled a new release with a card count of zero.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
congrats to some of you! I've been playing up to my 31 tickets a day since the game was released a few days ago and have yet to see the unicorns of the grand slam coins (I assume it's HR card that says grand slam?) and any of the heritage cards. All I have ever seen are strike, ball, foul, double, triple, single, HR, and various 2017 bunt base level cards.

EDIT: one more trick. It's not very frequent that the strike card appears in the same spot twice so I like to choose when the cards re-rack the spot that the strike was on the previous gameboard because it seems like about 1 in 8 times the strike card will repeat in the same spot.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
What kind of luck have people had winning Heritage cards? I've been mostly playing the 5-ticket game trying to win the Stroman Heritage, but in all the games I've played a Heritage has come up only twice. Both times it was Molina, and I actually "walked off" as soon as it came up the first time. The second it was revealed after I struck out.

Seems like they come up really rarely.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
What kind of luck have people had winning Heritage cards? I've been mostly playing the 5-ticket game trying to win the Stroman Heritage, but in all the games I've played a Heritage has come up only twice. Both times it was Molina, and I actually "walked off" as soon as it came up the first time. The second it was revealed after I struck out.

Seems like they come up really rarely.

Very random. I'll go games without any card(insert/color) then 2 in a row with an insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I have tons of Heritage and other inserts if anyone wants to trade. About the only thing I'm not trading right now are the 5 tools. Not looking for anything in particular in return, just something I can sell from any year. Woundedduk is the username.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
congrats to some of you! I've been playing up to my 31 tickets a day since the game was released a few days ago and have yet to see the unicorns of the grand slam coins (I assume it's HR card that says grand slam?) and any of the heritage cards. All I have ever seen are strike, ball, foul, double, triple, single, HR, and various 2017 bunt base level cards.

EDIT: one more trick. It's not very frequent that the strike card appears in the same spot twice so I like to choose when the cards re-rack the spot that the strike was on the previous gameboard because it seems like about 1 in 8 times the strike card will repeat in the same spot.

My wife just nailed me a grand slam and walked off with 20,900 coins!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I swear everyone has the Jose Ramirez Heritage card. I've been trying to trade my dup for a week.

Just got my first one! Took a week of playing the batter up game daily to see my first heritage card so I walked off when I got up to 2 strikes as to not lose the unicorn. I think the card says there are 9,*** Jose Ramirez's out there so I wonder why it took me so long to even see a heritage card in game play let alone the ramirez one if the card seems so plentiful in the bunt universe.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Just got my first one! Took a week of playing the batter up game daily to see my first heritage card so I walked off when I got up to 2 strikes as to not lose the unicorn. I think the card says there are 9,*** Jose Ramirez's out there so I wonder why it took me so long to even see a heritage card in game play let alone the ramirez one if the card seems so plentiful in the bunt universe.

I just noticed that the inserts still have the card counts. It's up to 11k now.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
So I maybe started having a few beers a little too early today. When I got the notification for the $24.99 with 100k coins and two autos, my ******* bought it. I was mad at myself because I pulled these and lost my arse.

1bd4e6147b1159a3ddc611964fa45ef5.jpg

57f790b31cbcba95c1085e20dfd818bc.jpg

I posted about my dumbassery in one of the bunt groups on Facebook, and someone ended up wanting the two I hit. So... my dumbassery turned into these and I am happy again.

5c6574dfd1900282eb9468be9f07a6d3.jpg

0bd35cd62c97717b5cd4eca3ca4ee916.jpg

Both are A&G award sigs.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
CatdaddyCards -- Congrats on the flip, I am still holding out, I have yet to make a purchase on the app after 5 years.

If any one is looking to trade, my username is the same, 'nevermore.' Don't play for points, but I am a set builder. Can use help finishing off some of these older sets. Thanks.

Base
2012 - complete
2013 - complete
2014 - complete
2015 - need Gold-7, Blue-13, Red-2
2016 - complete (white), need Yankees parallels
2017 - need Yankees parallels

Post Season
2013 - need Gold Boost-12
2014 - complete
2015 - need Gold-3
2015 - complete

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
CatdaddyCards -- Congrats on the flip, I am still holding out, I have yet to make a purchase on the app after 5 years.

If any one is looking to trade, my username is the same, 'nevermore.' Don't play for points, but I am a set builder. Can use help finishing off some of these older sets. Thanks.

Base
2012 - complete
2013 - complete
2014 - complete
2015 - need Gold-7, Blue-13, Red-2
2016 - complete (white), need Yankees parallels
2017 - need Yankees parallels

Post Season
2013 - need Gold Boost-12
2014 - complete
2015 - need Gold-3
2015 - complete

I also have yet to make a purchase on the app and never will, lol

If I have anything you need besides single Mets lemme know, Mr17met

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Is there anyway to see the checklist by set? I can't figure out how many greens and reds I am missing without displaying the complete 2017 checklist.

Members online

Latest posts