Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking to Buy Matt Den Dekker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pdevito13

Jan 31, 2012
Looking to buy any and all Matt Den Dekker Cards. Looking for USA auto's, patches, jerseys, minor league stuff, etc. Please post what you have, a scan if possible, and how much you are looking to get for it DLVD. I have PayPal ready. Would prefer to buy but can trade if necessary. Thanks in advance for any help. -Paul

Also still looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo cards, memorabilia, and collectibles I may need. PM wold work best but I will respond to all posts as well.

pdevito13

Jan 31, 2012
Anybody else with some Matt Den Dekker they're looking to move?? Somebody has to have something, right?

pdevito13

Jan 31, 2012
Still looking for Matt Den Dekker... need some USA baseball autos, Flag patch, USA jersey auto patches, Sweet Spot signatures, Ultimate Collection Jersey auto, Collegiate Patches auto, Extra Edition Signature States black gold a non-signature status gold, and any and all printing plates. Help me out here people!! I have PayPal available!!!

pdevito13

Jan 31, 2012
I think I'll pass on it for $8. Have 2 of them and paid $2.50 for one and $2 for the other. Thanks anyways.

Members online