Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Replacement Mailday...Accept or Reject

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joker8334

Mar 23, 2012
Gonna try posting on a new topic. I got these cards from Topps today as replacements for overdue redemptions. Wondering if people think I should accept or reject them?

(1) Card Owed: 2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Auto of Freddie Freeman /100
Card Substituted: 2010 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor Auto of Peter Tago 18/25
*Strange bc I previously redeemed and rec'd another Freeman Black Auto and I see others on eBay

Tago Black.jpgFreeman Letter.jpg

(2) Card Owed: 2011 Topps Supreme Autographed Jumbo Patch Relic of Von Miller /10
Card Substituted: 2010 Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor Patch Auto of Eric Berry 20/25
Eric Berry Gold.jpgVon Miller Letter.jpg

My thought is to definitely send back the Eric Berry, but Im on the fence about Peter Tago. On a side note, I have only sent back a replacement once before and it was a HUGE headache but it ended up paying off really well. I was owed a 2011 Allen & Ginter 1/1 Book Card of Robinson Cano and Dan Uggla that was supposed to have a bat barrel and full team patch. (I was actually devastated that I never rec'd this one). Plus they sent me junk, so after going back and forth a dozen times and about 40 emails with various Topps executives I finally ended up with:

2011 Bowman Platinum Bryce Harper Blue Auto /99
2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Base Auto
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto (SP)
2011 Marquee Manny Pacquiao Auto
2007 Topps Sterling Auto Triple Relic Albert Pujols 05/10
2007 Triple Threads White Whale Auto/Relic Dan Marino

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'd certainly be happy with the 6 card replacement package. Congrats!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Anytime you end up with Albert Pujols and Dan Marino autos as replacements for guys who havent really done squat in the Mlb i think is a no brainer and a huge win for you! Nice replacements.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
The replacements list is from a different send back. Not the 2 card send back he is talking about, bud.

Thanks for the clarification, now i need to buy the book for dummies on " how to read " :lol: with that said i have no idea what he should do. Good luck to the poster.

Last edited:

Members online