Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post cards with BIN that you think someone else may WANT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
1995 Post Canadian set with a BO option
[ebay:stsare4h]350316567934[/ebay:stsare4h]

This is tough to find, took me a while to track down the O'Neill. It has many quality players, I have seen singles for $4-5 + S/H in the past.

Jimmy Key, Barry Bonds, Roberto Alomar, Paul Molitor, Frank Thomas, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Jeff Bagwell, Kirby Puckett, Matt Williams, Paul O'Neill, Greg Maddux, Joe Carter, Moises Alou, Devon White, David Cone, Ken Hill, Tony Gwynn

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
GREAT DEAL ON UTLEY's BEST RC - VERY TOUGH TO FIND MINT!

typically sell for 250+ in 9
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190373389627&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

I looked at that before thinking that it went for the range you mentioned but I looked and the last one to sell (BGS9 / 10 Auto last month) sold for $199.99 and there was one in December that sold for $179.99 so I decided to not pull the trigger. Maybe the market on him has softened some?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Buynhisellnlow said:
hofautos said:
GREAT DEAL ON UTLEY's BEST RC - VERY TOUGH TO FIND MINT!

typically sell for 250+ in 9
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190373389627&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

I looked at that before thinking that it went for the range you mentioned but I looked and the last one to sell (BGS9 / 10 Auto last month) sold for $199.99 and there was one in December that sold for $179.99 so I decided to not pull the trigger. Maybe the market on him has softened some?

well, i think the market has softened on everybody at this time for that fact, but this is a tough card.
I am looking for "soft market" on all the better and harder rookies of the better players.

Members online

Latest posts