Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post cards with BIN that you think someone else may WANT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
subpop77 said:
:lol:"RARE" Frank Thomas :?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Frank-Thomas-1990-D ... 500wt_1156

If I could get that amount for all that I had I would be sitting Phat! ;)
:lol: So I sent him a friendly message:Hello,
Um rare I have about 15+ of that card. The card in question is not his 1990 Donruss rookie it is a 1991 Donruss card. very missleading on your part if you do don't change your description I will contact ebay.
Thank you, Bryan

- bryanm68
his reply:Dear bryan,

Yeah, you probably have 15 duplicates of this card, not originals, and from my research I was able to find out that this is also considered a rookie card, so back the **** up bitch, and mind your own business, this is none of your concern cowboy

- axxeman88
:lol: Reported and blocked :|

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
The tag is very cool and Ginter is my favorite brand, but there are several GU/AUTO at same price or there was a /23 auto that went for $13+ the other night. This is a great thread, thanks to everyone for sharing cards that others mighta missed!!

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Is that Cap Anson site really yours? or just one of your favorites. I stumbled apon that site after seeing a link on another message board. Amazing story about that auto in the book!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
abeabe said:
Is that Cap Anson site really yours? or just one of your favorites. I stumbled apon that site after seeing a link on another message board. Amazing story about that auto in the book!!

Yes, I made that site (and the others in my sig). I don't own the cards on it, only own one vintage Anson. The book was an awesome find and story. I have a new story coming about finding one of his ginger beer stoneware bottles.

Members online