Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post cards with BIN that you think someone else may WANT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hofautos said:
daveyou said:
hofautos said:
welp, i am 3 for 3...cards i posted here sold for within an hour of when i saw them...

thanks bud! just saw that the bin was hit! i mean, honestly though, that was a very very good price considering manny's logo patch #1/1 last week sold for $255, right? but the extra exposure certainly helped if a board member bought it! lol!

dave

Yea, I bought the other MANNY, i thought it was a deal at 255, so your $200 was def a deal imo...although i do like mine more (grin)

e537_1.jpg

that was you? lol! dude, you should've bought this as well. i would've given you a better deal than the bin....

dave

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
beefycheddar said:
daveyou said:
hofautos said:
welp, i am 3 for 3...cards i posted here sold for within an hour of when i saw them...

thanks bud! just saw that the bin was hit! i mean, honestly though, that was a very very good price considering manny's logo patch #1/1 last week sold for $255, right? but the extra exposure certainly helped if a board member bought it! lol!

dave

I would have loved to have added that to my collection, but couldn't pull the trigger at this time. Stupid company changing our pay schedule!

I just found out my company is cutting pay scale too...i will be losing over $300/month starting next month...there goes my card budget...i better buy now!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
daveyou said:
hofautos said:
daveyou said:
hofautos said:

dave

Yea, I bought the other MANNY, i thought it was a deal at 255, so your $200 was def a deal imo...although i do like mine more (grin)

e537_1.jpg

that was you? lol! dude, you should've bought this as well. i would've given you a better deal than the bin....

dave

One is enough...otherwise i wouldn't have shared it (lol). I just wanted one nice card of manny...I also like cards where you can see the players faces well.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
hofautos said:
I think this is a great idea of a thread, what do you think?

A board member bought this one after I found it...
1f35_1.jpg

whos on this card cant see it good, and also how much did it go for?

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
if you find any miguel cabrera's I would greatly appreciate it

thanks

.....and Miggy is back.......where you been? There was a Miggy 1/1 on the trade boards last night......

.......you can't expect us to do all your legwork....

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
hofautos said:

1f35_1.jpg

Randy Johnson/Bob Feller/Kerry Wood/Tom Seaver...it went for $600

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
KOBEARODLT said:
hofautos said:

1f35_1.jpg

Randy Johnson/Bob Feller/Kerry Wood/Tom Seaver...it went for $600

hmm weird mix of players but nice card

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
IndyMann said:
[ebay:2yq9kpdi]270345323010[/ebay:2yq9kpdi]

Fair price, but I don't think anyone will pull the trigger on that one since it has already been up for 5 days.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
shanks25 said:
miguelcabrera said:
if you find any miguel cabrera's I would greatly appreciate it

thanks

.....and Miggy is back.......where you been? There was a Miggy 1/1 on the trade boards last night......

.......you can't expect us to do all your legwork....

link?
Dude no link, it was a 1/1 superfractor auto but the guy sold it for $80. Sorry man

Members online