Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post cards with BIN that you think someone else may WANT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
hofautos said:
1/1 Manny Ramirez Logo $200

2005-Leaf-Limited-MANNY-RAMIREZ-MLB-LOGO-PATCH-1-1_W0QQitemZ190288321510QQihZ009QQcategoryZ98015QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thats daveyou's card.Im guessing(hoping) its from an allstar game jersey or did someone at donruss screw up.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I think this is a great idea of a thread, what do you think?

A board member bought this one after I found it...
1f35_1.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Brewer Andy said:
Was browsing 2006 Upper Deck Special F/x Blues earlier tonight, very undervalued cards

Steal for a David Wright Collector and proof that Burbank is clueless

There's a cheap Mariano Rivera and Miguel Cabrera in the Beckett Marketplace too
I still have these left after moving some 65+ Blues...

Milledge 2006 UD Special FX Blue SP RC #999
St. Louis CL - Pujols 2006 UD Special FX Blue SP #877 (PUJOLS)

Rios 2006 UD Special FX Purple /150

Let me know if you are interested and I'll set them aside for you and we can work something when I get home.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
numba1yankeefan said:
Brewer Andy said:
Was browsing 2006 Upper Deck Special F/x Blues earlier tonight, very undervalued cards

There's a cheap Mariano Rivera and Miguel Cabrera in the Beckett Marketplace too

it books $4....I dont see the steal

Try and find another and you'll know why it's a steal.

Since 06 I've seen 2 copies of Hanley blues, and he has 2 different cards in the set each with a blue variation. I'd happily pay a lot more than $4 for them.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
numba1yankeefan said:
Brewer Andy said:

it books $4....I dont see the steal

That Garbage ass Book doesn't mean squat!!
THe Blues are SP'd to 25 and are VERY VERY hard to find. Player collectors kill for these cards.
Beckett has no clue!!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Please post cards you think have a decent BIN....doesn't need to be a steal, just something with a "fair BIN" that you think someone may be interested in....

again, doesn't need to be a steal, just a "fair bin" that you think someone would buy....lets tip off other board members.......and thanks for sharing...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
welp, i am 3 for 3...cards i posted here sold for within an hour of when i saw them...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hofautos said:
welp, i am 3 for 3...cards i posted here sold for within an hour of when i saw them...

thanks bud! just saw that the bin was hit! i mean, honestly though, that was a very very good price considering manny's logo patch #1/1 last week sold for $255, right? but the extra exposure certainly helped if a board member bought it! lol!

dave

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
daveyou said:
hofautos said:

thanks bud! just saw that the bin was hit! i mean, honestly though, that was a very very good price considering manny's logo patch #1/1 last week sold for $255, right? but the extra exposure certainly helped if a board member bought it! lol!

dave

Yea, I bought the other MANNY, i thought it was a deal at 255, so your $200 was def a deal imo...although i do like mine more (grin)

e537_1.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
hofautos said:

dave

I would have loved to have added that to my collection, but couldn't pull the trigger at this time. Stupid company changing our pay schedule!

Members online