Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Donruss error?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i've discussed these in several threads over the years and have been trying to find more since pulling all mine in a box in 1995....i have about 20 or 25 of them (the only one i know for sure is tom glavine) stashed away in a case somewhere though i'm not sure if it is at my house or where i'm currently staying until i can get the home fixed back up...

not to hijack the thread , but another parallel variation i'm still seeking involves 2002 bowman....regular cards are thin stock...gold cards are thick stock...found either one or two boxes back in 2002 in which every veteran gold card was thick (as it should be) but with the basic card front lacking the gold foil...

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
If there is a Canseco, I'd love to add it to my collection!

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
found one of my small cases containing 17 of these ....for the most part , mine seem to add on to the list posted previously by sucrusader :

181 vinny castilla
182 bill spiers
183 randy knorr
184 brian hunter x2
185 pat meares
187 kirt manwaring x2
190 josias manzanillo
195 greg gagne
196 steve cooke
197 woody williams
198 ron karkovice
200 jim thome
204 reggie sanders
206 jay bell
208 tim scott

the only overlap of cards i see between mine and sucrusader's list is with 204 and 206....at least based upon our lists , it would SEEM that this variation affects all cards from 111-220 ...i WOULD say it seems to possibly affect ONLY cards in that 110-card run , but i know i still have a solitary tom glavine (#248) somewhere and possibly another small stack hiding out....

would love to pick up any of these i don't have and would be willing to trade/sell off the few duplicates i do have if anyone else is looking for these ....(i'll also post my list of thick non-gold 2002 bowman vets later this week as that is another variation i would like to acquire)....

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts