Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colorful 2012 Bowman Platinum Retail 1-Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
Out of town on business, and bought a 8-pack retail box of Platinum to take back to the hotel with me.

Prospects- Chris Archer, Manny Banuelos, Heath Hembree, Tyler Thornburg, Zack Wheeler
Veteran/Rookie Gold Refractors (1:5)- Josh Beckett, David Ortiz Veteran/Rookie Emerald Refractors (1:10)- Jered Weaver Veteran/Rookie Ruby Refractors (1:20)- Yu Darvish RC Prospect Chrome Refractors (1:4)- Mike Montgomery, Gary Sanchez Top Prospects (1:5)- Tyler Thornburg
Cutting Edge Stars (1:10)- Starlin Castro
Autographed Prospect Green Refractor (1:171)- Taijuan Walker 282/399

This was my first box break of the year. Maybe I should quit while I am ahead :D

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Out of town on business, and bought a 8-pack retail box of Platinum to take back to the hotel with me.

Prospects- Chris Archer, Manny Banuelos, Heath Hembree, Tyler Thornburg, Zack Wheeler
Veteran/Rookie Gold Refractors (1:5)- Josh Beckett, David Ortiz Veteran/Rookie Emerald Refractors (1:10)- Jered Weaver Veteran/Rookie Ruby Refractors (1:20)- Yu Darvish RC Prospect Chrome Refractors (1:4)- Mike Montgomery, Gary Sanchez Top Prospects (1:5)- Tyler Thornburg
Cutting Edge Stars (1:10)- Starlin Castro
Autographed Prospect Green Refractor (1:171)- Taijuan Walker 282/399

This was my first box break of the year. Maybe I should quit while I am ahead :D

Yes.....Yes you should. :lol:
Not bad on the auto for a Blaster. I really like this product again this year. I did well in retail last year of this stuff.

Members online

Latest posts