Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Current turn around time for executive cuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Whats the current turn around time (estimate of course)? And oh yeah a few would need authentication.

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Brian about a week before I made this topic I sent in something.

I never got a email letting me know anything. Then 2 Fridays ago I call to see whats the deal (since really I didnt even know if you guys got them) and was told they will have the authenticated cuts back on Monday. Today I call and am told they are still not back? And that they have to still go to BGS? How many more weeks is this going to take?

And for future reference you guys need to shoot out emails if any delays or even when you receive the item. Cause it took me almost a week just to get in touch with someone answering the public phone #. Granted I called later in the day and never left a voice mail but still a email with updates could have resolved this.

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I have spoken to NYC3.... We rely on PSA and JSA to turnaround quickly..
Once that happens, the Beckett portion can be handled.. BG

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Things happen. Thank you Brian for looking into and resolving this. I can't wait to have it in hand.

Members online