Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Better investment: Pujols VS JETER

Jeter VS Pujols

• Jeter

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Pujols

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • To tough to decide

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Ruth, Gehrig, Dimaggio, Berra, Mantle, etc, etc, etc, and now Jeter.....there's just something about that Yankee uni. Take Jeter all day long.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
As a Yankees fan I'm a little biased but have to go with Jeter for a number of reasons. For one the Yankee fan base is bigger and the Yankees brand is more well known and wanted than the Angels both nationally and internationally. Second I think Jeter is a little bit more admired and respected than Pujols because of the fact he has stayed with one team and also because I think there is more of a sense he is not as physically talented as Pujols and has had to rely more on hard work and discipline to get to where he is. I also think the exclusive contract with upper deck has to be factored in and I also think that there is a bigger risk with pujols declining or breaking down because of his size and the years he still has left to play while Jeter is already at the end of his career and still putting up big numbers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
From ESPN and from the other thread about jersey sales:

[h=4]MLB Jersey Sales, Since All-Star Break[/h]1. Derek Jeter, Yankees
2. Josh Hamilton, Rangers
3. Ichiro Suzuki, Yankees
4. Bryce Harper, Nationals
5. Mike Trout, Angels
6. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates
7. Yu Darvish, Rangers
8. Chipper Jones, Braves
9. Justin Verlander, Tigers
10. Robinson Cano, Yankees

Pujols doesn't even make the top 10.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
From ESPN and from the other thread about jersey sales:

MLB Jersey Sales, Since All-Star Break

1. Derek Jeter, Yankees
2. Josh Hamilton, Rangers
3. Ichiro Suzuki, Yankees
4. Bryce Harper, Nationals
5. Mike Trout, Angels
6. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates
7. Yu Darvish, Rangers
8. Chipper Jones, Braves
9. Justin Verlander, Tigers
10. Robinson Cano, Yankees

Pujols doesn't even make the top 10.

Which could mean that Pujols would be a better Investment. Jeter Stuff is through the roof, you cant tell me that if you buy Jeter at its current prices that you could still sell it 10 years from now for double when hes finally out of the spot light?
It seems like at this point Pujols Would be the better investment for the fact that his prices are low or atleast lowest they have been and once he starts reaching major Milestones people will start to appreciate the type of player he is and realize what we were all witnessing. He has Finally Settled in with the Angels so dont be suprised with a huge season next year.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Jeter's prices always go up year over year
I've been collecting Jeter for years and the price keeps going up and up
There's nobody right now that commands Jeter prices
Check Small Traditions auctions

Members online

Latest posts