Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'12 Bow Chr RC Auto Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Billy Hamilton
Tyler Austin
Ronald Guzman
Ravel Santana
Christian Villanueva
Marcell Ozuna
Tyler Skaggs
Jorge Soler
Jonathan Singleton
Boss Moanaroa
Shawon Dunston Jr.
Nick Castellanos
Jake Marisnick
Matt Szczur
Brad Miller
Jose Campos
Jonathan Griffin
Felix Sterling
James Paxton
Chase Davidson
Tony Cingrani
John Hellweg
Scooter Gennett
Avisail Garcia
Cody Buckel
Felipe Rivero
Adam Conley
Andrew Chafin
Nomar Mazara
Trevor May
Miles Head
Williams Jerez
J.R. Graham
Rougned Odor
Pratt Maynard
Kevan Smith
Zeke DeVoss
Bobby Crocker
Frazier Hall
Josh Rutledge
Sean Nolin

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
These checklists just get more and more ridiculous - I mean really - 41 prospect autos? Really?

Production must be going through the roof too as the auto lists get bigger and bigger and you still only get one auto per hobby box - unless there are fewer base rookies being made, which we'll likely never know. Parallel #'s grow on the x-fractors and blues. Really disappointing (to me) the direction this product has gone over the past couple of years. I'd prefer less autos, and longer odds, perhaps with a better box price than knowing I have to drop $75 on a box for a very good chance at a skunk auto.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Every third hobby box contains two autos instead of one this year.

Is this the same as Topps just announcing that every third box will have one prospect auto and one rookie auto (which is pretty much what it's been like in years past anyway), or is this going to be 2 prospect autos.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Is this the same as Topps just announcing that every third box will have one prospect auto and one rookie auto (which is pretty much what it's been like in years past anyway), or is this going to be 2 prospect autos.

No one knows. Topps may let us know ahead of time, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
hello everyone! so who do people like from this checklist? Or is that something that people tend to keep hush hush? Just thought I'd ask!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I see no reason why the rookie autograph checklist should be kept 'hush hush', as it contains only four names this year, all of which are well known.

Bryce Harper
Yu Darvish
Will Middlebrooks
Trevor Bauer

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I see no reason why the rookie autograph checklist should be kept 'hush hush', as it contains only four names this year, all of which are well known.

Bryce Harper
Yu Darvish
Will Middlebrooks
Trevor Bauer

That's not what was being kept hush hush. The guy asked who everyone liked from the prospect list you posted above.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
hello everyone! so who do people like from this checklist? Or is that something that people tend to keep hush hush? Just thought I'd ask!
I like Scooter Gennett. In fact, he is so highly touted that Topps thought they better include him on this years checklist yet again!

WaxPax

Well the RC autos have incredibly high odds of hitting (See JP's Wrapper Odds Thread from yesterday), it is most likely 2 Prospect auto's .....

Members online

Latest posts