Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Couple Jeff Cirillo cards I should have found by now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It's been mostly COMC, Beckett, eBay, and Sportslots over the years. Very rarely find someone elsewhere with something I need. I've "bitten the bullet" more times than I care to think about over the years! Not as much now with young kids costing an arm and a leg. A good chunk of my collection is owed to Burbank I'm sure. I've paid upwards of $100 for a couple rare ones but usually can land some rare stuff for less than $20, maybe even lower if I get lucky on an auction :) With guys like Cirillo it's usually the finding that's the hard part, other than the early 1/1's most of it is in my price range lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I found someone on eBay relisting a bunch of '90s nice looking semi rare parallels/inserts of stars and minor stars at 99 cents auction style. A bunch of stars didn't sell at 99 cents, so I'm thinking the minor stars are realistically worth 25-50 cents each. But finding another seller with that much variety is tough. I don't really want to buy these one by one and have to pay $3 shipping for every card.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Finally found the other Electric Rainbow card Cirillo has in the '02 set. Have had the other one for years and this is the first Hit Makers I've ever seen. Updated want list in 1st post

3l1d4g09x450.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts